Chapter 53

Later that day, Jin took the lead to the appointed private room. 

    He was calm on the surface, but his heart was not as calm as the surface. 

   lay asked Anna to ask him out, saying that he wanted to interview him. Such a formal tone made him feel a little flustered for no reason. 

    He ordered an order from the waiter in the private room, and after waiting for a while, he saw lay pushed open the door of the private room expressionlessly. A button, slightly casual. 

    "Xing ," he got up with a smile, "sit down." 

Lay hummed, sat down opposite jin, and then said to him, "Have you ordered?" 

    "Ordered," jin smiled naturally "But I haven't ordered wine yet. Would you like two bottles of your favorite Lafite?" 

    "No, I don't want to drink today." lay waved his hand, indicating that the waiter can go down and prepare the dishes. 

    Just as the waiter closed the door of the private room, jin said to lay, "Why do you want to eat here suddenly today? Do you have something to tell me?" 

Lay was silent for a while, "suho had an accident at his hometown. ." 

Jin's heart sank, and his eyes widened in surprise, "What? What happened? Does he care?" 

   Lay didn't speak. 

    "Why didn't you tell me earlier, if I knew it earlier, I would also go see him." jin blamed a little. 

    "No need," Lay frowned, "I asked you here today, just to tell you..." He took a deep breath and said seriously and decisively: "jinjin, let's end it." 

Jin's smile suddenly froze . on the face. 

    "xing, what do you... mean?"

    "That's it," Lay watched the waiter lowered his head and pushed open the door of the private room, and filled the table with beautifully decorated dishes, "You said you would like to stay with me, but now, I'm afraid No way. I will let Uncle Han pack up your things and send them to your villa." 

Jin stood up straight, his clear eyes filled with disbelief, "Xing , You're joking with me, aren't you? Don't make such a joke with me." 

    "As compensation, I'll give you that villa and the two sports cars parked in the villa's garage, and then..." 

    "I don't want it! " jin suddenly shouted loudly, "Xing, make it clear, what's the matter with you?" 

Lay put down his chopsticks and met jin's hurt eyes, "Suho is pregnant with my child." 

   jin It's like hearing a big joke, "Don't tell me, you will believe such absurd lies! Junmyeon will give birth? Then the mother pig can climb a tree! He just wants to take you back, even this He dares to tell all kinds of stupid lies, he is too cheap and stupid." 

    "Sit down," Lay glanced at jin with cold eyes, "He didn't lie. This is what the doctor told me personally, I've also read his list and asked the experts to confirm." 

Jun looked at lay's stern face, gritted his teeth, and sat down unwillingly. 

    "I've already decided on this, so let's do it this way. If you find another suitable boyfriend in the future, I will bless you as a friend. If you have any difficulties, I will also help you. That's it." 

Jin said nothing . Shaking his head consciously, a pair of eyes have already flashed water. He left his seat, walked to lay's seat, and hugged him tightly, "I won't let it go." 

    "It's boring," lay pushed him, "after all, we're not really real. Together. I'm sorry for having been with you for so long, but it has to stop here."

    "No," jin shook his head, his eyes filled with grievances. He leaned forward, hugged Lay tighter, then raised his head and kissed lay's cheek, "I just decided to be with you, you can't just leave me like this. We actually love each other very much, you are here You told me when you were in Los Angeles, you love me, you are willing to do it for me..."     

"Enough!" Lay stopped his endless entanglement, "It's all adults, don't make the scene too embarrassing. , stop here. I won't eat it, you can keep it, I have already bought it."    

 Said, picked up his jacket, strode out of the private room with his long legs.    

 jin stood there dumbfounded, and did not recover for a while.     

After a long time, he picked up the phone in a daze. As soon as the screen turned on, a photo of him and lay appeared on the screen.    

Lay's face is still stern, but there is a hint of tenderness in this sternness, and he is nestling in lay's arms, smiling all over his face.     

What a tender and sweet photo.  (chicken tender~)   

Jin suddenly laughed.     He looked at lay's cell phone, and there was no photo with Suho . He can almost conclude lay's heart, jin will always be more important than suho.    

 Who is Kim Junmyeon ?     

A poor and uneducated person with no father, mother and no education.    

 In everyone's eyes, jin is a pearl, while suho can only be a useless fish.    

 This time, it was just an accident, just his miscalculation.    

 After being silent for a long time, he suddenly raised his head in the room, facing the air, and said to himself, "I thought it was a warning, and he should understand."    

 After a while, he got up and took his own something, sneered, and murmured deeply: "So it is, so it is..."

Update : 9 Feb 2022
Total words : 913

Update : 9 Feb 2022Total words : 913