Chapter 16

With that said, Suho walked out of the room, ignoring the sexy silly critic inside. 

    Do whatever he likes. 

    Too lazy to manage. 

   Lay followed Suho with his eyes until he walked out the door. For a long time, he looked cold, lying behind, closed his eyes as if thinking about something. 

    Opening his eyes again, he picked up the phone and dialed a number. 

    The phone was connected, and Lay directly ordered over there. 

    "Give me detailed information about Kim Junmyeon , including his birthday, experience and other information that can be found." 

    "The faster the better, the complete paper file will be given to me this afternoon." 

    ... In the 

    afternoon, Suho When he got free time, he drove to the hospital. 

    Still the familiar hospital, or the familiar doctor with gold-rimmed glasses. 

    The doctor pushed the glasses on the bridge of the nose, and there was a sharp light behind the lenses, "You said, you drank alcohol?" 

    Suho mumbled dullly like a kid who did something wrong. 

    "Bang!" The  doctor smashed the report on the table,

"Strong wine?" 

    suho fingered his sleeve, "...Um." 

    "Mr. Kim, how about this? I'll write you a letter of recommendation. It is recommended that you go to the brain department next door to have a look." The doctor sarcastically said with a serious face. 

    Next to the doctor with gold-rimmed spectacles sat a rough man who looked fierce. At this moment, he patted him on the back like a tamed bear, "It's okay, you didn't have to get angry." 

    The doctor suddenly opened his hand and said, "Don't touch me. Why are you sitting here like a fool? Go inside."

    "Don't be so fierce to me." latter replied

    "I have the ability to beat you,  Get out if you don't want to lose you fucking life!"

    The man gritted his teeth and walked back sullenly. 

    Suho watched the doctor calm down a bit, and hurriedly apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to drink, I won't do it anymore!" 

    He was most afraid of teachers and doctors in his life. 

Even if he speaks swear words in his life like a  scholar , writing shameless thing on anyone's window and debating with anyone to let him win Nobel Prize,he will act like he is the boss but when he meets the doctor and teacher, he immediately obediently put his legs together and hands flat, not dare to be presumptuous at all. 

    This is him, a dick and anxious him. 

    The doctor held up his glasses and hated iron but not steel. "Do you know that alcohol is teratogenic to the fetus? It is likely to cause permanent damage to the fetus's intelligence?!" 

    "Sorry!" The 

    doctor took a few breaths. , Calmed down, "This child is your own. As a pregnant body, you must understand what to do and not to do when you are pregnant. Since you have chosen to become pregnant, you have to be responsible for the child!" 

    Suho nodded, "Yes. Yes, you are right! You must be responsible!" The

    doctor opened the report folder angrily, "Is the child's other father here?" 

    Suho was taken aback, "He..." The 

    doctor's eyes were cold, and his voice became colder. "What's the matter with him? As a child's father, he doesn't even have time to come with you for a pregnancy checkup? You call him and I have to talk to this unqualified husband in person." 

    suho twitched. "He..." The 

    doctor beckoned impatiently, "Call him, I'll help you criticize." 

    "He..." Suho 's eyes twitched, "He's... in prison." The 

    doctor was stunned. He blinked, and his voice softened, "That's it... Mr. Kim, I'm sorry, I don't know this." 

 Suho said nonsense with a serious face: "It doesn't matter. I can pull the child up by myself. , I will be with the child until he is released from prison and will come to reunite with us."

    The doctor wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, "You are a great father!" 

    "You are too serious!"

The doctor picked up a pen and wrote on the report folder and said, "Okay. You have been paying attention to your diet and vitamins recently. You can take it in moderation. Let me see other medicines before taking them. Regular check-ups, and a Down’s screening here two months later, to check whether alcohol has a bad effect on the fetus.” 

Suho took it. What the doctor wrote, "Trouble."

    "Oh," the doctor sighed, "Although there are precedents for men's pregnancy, they are very few after all. We haven't been able to develop a systematic understanding of men's childbirth, so you should. Pay more attention...This is my contact number . If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me."

   suho nodded, taking what the doctor said to heart. 

    Out of the consulting room, he walked slowly down the narrow aisle of the hospital. 

    The aisle was filled with the smell of disinfectant, irritating the nasal cavity. There were many people sitting on the small seats in the aisle, with their expressions of joy or sorrow, most of them uneasy. 

    He collected the medical records and several report forms, and before he looked up, he heard the sound of high heels leaping and leaping, accompanied by a female voice. 

    "Junmyeon ? Is it you?" 

    suho looked up, his brows were suddenly tightened. 

    He knew this woman, Yixing 's cousin, Zhang xuanyi.

Update : 23 Oct 2021
Total words : 900

Update : 23 Oct 2021Total words : 900