Chapter 23

Lay was slightly startled, "No." 

    suho 's expression was still a bit ugly, "Then you are so weird today, what do you want to do?" 

  Lay turned the steering wheel, his expression changed slightly, "Don't think too much. " 

    Come on," Suho took a deep breath, turned his head and looked out the window, "After breaking up, I suddenly felt guilty in my heart? You are enough, don't you come to this set." 

   Lay only felt that he was a little bit of a good mind. he spoke worthless, all of a sudden my heart some anger, "I send you kindly, accept it on the line, where did so many ideas!" 

Suho looked out the window the rapid retrogression of trees, lush foliage through the trees, can Seeing the bright city lights passing by in the cool night like a meteor, he sighed, "Xingxing ." 

    Seeing his calm look, Lay breathed a sigh of relief, "Yeah." 

   suho stared out blankly, " You are such a shrewd person in the mall, how can you be emotionally stupid like a pig?" 

  Lay 's face suddenly became dark. 

    "Not only is he stupid like a pig, but you are always stubborn like a dog." Suho continued his vicious comments. 

  Lay 's face became more and more ugly. 

Suho sighed, "Look, you gave me a cake, but you don't even understand why you want to do this. The pig will cry a few times when you see the three characters in the slaughterhouse, but you don't know the fact that you love me. Dare to admit it." 

    " Okay , shut up!" suho cast a sideways glance at Kris. 

 Lay 's sympathy for him made him feel like he was slapped. 

    Hot shame. 

    "I know," Suho put the bag on his lap, "I will accept this cake, as it is your compensation for mistreatment of me. But in the future," he took a deep breath, "No matter what you think. , Don’t do anything to me that crosses the line. I don’t want it, and you don’t deserve it.”

    Lay squeezed the steering wheel's hands tightly, and the blue veins were slightly protruding. 

Suho knew that Lay had a kind of anger in his heart that his good intentions had been ruined by him, but he didn't pay attention to him anymore, turning his head to lie down. 

    In the beautifully packaged paper bag, the sweet and greasy fragrance of the handmade cake floated out, directly catching his sense of smell. 

Suho swallowed silently, like a thief, slipped his fingers into the paper bag and scraped lightly on the handmade cake. 

    After that, as if accidentally, he quietly licked his fingers. 

    So sweet. 

    The sweet to bitter heart trembled slightly. 

    How long have you not eaten something so sweet? 

    It has been too long, until the memory is blurred. 

    The night wind was fierce, and poured into the car through the gap of the open window, and into the eye socket, making Suho 's eyes suddenly sore. 

    He sniffed and tightened the paper bag in his hand. 

   Lay was an idiot. 

    How could he sympathize with him after breaking up, thinking about being nice to him? 

    The relationship between the two of them should be cold and isolated. It should be like the penguins in the Antarctic and the bears in the Arctic. 

    It should definitely be this way. 

 Lay can't be so self-righteous, and even give alms after they broke up. 

    Such sweetness is hurtful enough. 

    The lights and meteors outside still flashed tirelessly. Suho didn't even know it. His silly look with red bloodshot eyes was clearly reflected on the car window. 

   Lay still drove the car, his lips pressed tightly, as if he was enduring something.

    His heart was full of injustice and anger at this time, and he felt that his kindness was said to be like this, and he was really angry. Therefore, he didn't say a word coldly and didn't turn his head. 

    Obviously, he can see suho reflected on the car window as soon as he turn his head.

Update : 29 Oct 2021
Total words : 677

Update : 29 Oct 2021Total words : 677