Chapter 35

Suho sneered, "Don't bow to me, I can't stand it." 

    "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," jin's big eyes were filled with grievances and self-blame, "It's all because I can't do it, I will bring you With so much trouble, I need you to guide you tirelessly." 

    "He should guide you," a low male voice rang. As expected, it was Lay, "This is his job. You have nothing to apologize." 

    Yes , come here." jin straightened up and walked to Lay's side, his eyes gleaming, "Why do you say that? Suho instructed me to be very careful. When he saw the plan he was not satisfied with it. I rewrite. It’s a bit of hard work, but I can learn a lot." 

    Lay touched jin’s hair, "You don’t have to work so hard." 

    "I'm not afraid of hard work," jin smiled extremely brightly, "I know. I still owe my ability to polish, so Suho hyung should scold me badly. I know he is for my good." 

    "Don't, I can't afford it," Suho looked at his hypocritical appearance, numb, "Don Give me such a big fuck, I just have a working attitude." 

   jinsmiled a little embarrassedly, and shook lay's hand. 

    "Okay," Lay said, "suho, you don't want to toss jin, and give him more tolerance." 

    Suho almost didn't laugh. "Me? Toss him? What's the matter, I just asked him to write a plan. , If you don’t write well and rewrite, do you feel distressed?” 

    Sure enough, there is still a difference in treatment. 

    In the past, suho spent many nights, in order to change a plan , his eyes were red, and when he was carrying it to death by willpower, he did not see lay feel sorry for him. 

    When jin did such a small job, President Zhang personally asked to be tolerant to him? 

    Shit. 

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," jin bowed, "It's all mine. Don't be angry, suho Hyung , can't I rewrite? I'll write now, don't be angry."

    Suho patted the table directly, "Stop pretending to be for me. If you really want to rewrite, just write , less nonsense. You are here to add fuel in the fire. You think I'm a fool, and I don't see your intentions. Really?"   

  "I..." jin was choked up, his eyes were wronged, "I don't mean anything else, don't think about it, suho hyung. I know it's all my fault today, so I'll change it right away, OK? Ok?"    

 Lay pulled jin behind him, "suho, don't be aggressive and work."     

"Hey, I'm aggressive?"

Suho sneered in his eyes, "Mr Zhang , I know you like him and are partial to him, but you too I can’t be so partial to such a trivial matter, is it unreasonable? I have a clear conscience about today’s matter. Don’t act as if he was bullied by me, jin . All the assistants present are witnesses.”

 jin’s expression was a bit unbearable . , "I didn't say you were wrong, I said it was all my fault, isn't it okay?"   

  suho stared straight at jin.     

The dramatist is still acting, still pretending to be innocent, pitiful, and innocent, making him look like a bully.

   Yes, it's okay. 

    If you run into someone else, you might be so tolerant. After all, work and future are important.   

   Anyway, he will going to retire soon, and he don't care what Lay thinks of him. Since jin is so active in his mind, so he can pretend and act, it would be good to dare to act.     

Suho showed a sneer.  

   Torn you today!

Update : 5 Dec 2022
Total words : 587

I just wanted to say something....

PLSSS DON'T BE SILENT READER PLSSSS
IF U DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE THEN JUST DON'T FORCE BUT PLSSS AT LEAST EMOJII.....

I DON'T CARE ABT VOTES AT ALL, OL I WANT IS INTERACTION ,SO PLSSS DON'T!!!  PLSSSS