Chapter 26

"Go....duck?" 

    "Yes," Kai pointed to the flash shop sign on the top, "I do a great job of making ducks. I was born to make ducks!" 

    Suho may have misunderstood something and lowered his head. After a few coughs, " 

    Okay ..." Kai frowned and complained, "I sent you a fucking message after the college entrance examination, but you won't return it!" 

    "It turns out that the account was stolen and can't be recovered . I changed to a new 

    account, and many people’s contact information is gone." "No wonder," Kai pouted, "I said, why did your account suddenly start selling pornography in the circle of friends, dare to be hacked? " 

    Suho was a little embarrassed. "It turns out that that number has been deleted. It's a shame." 

    Kai snorted softly, "Where do you work now?" 

    "I work as an assistant in the Zhang Group." 

    "Wow, cool," Kai smiled, "Much better than my duck." 

    "Then... let's leave a contact information?" 

    kai mysteriously leaned to Suho's ear, and the heat made his ears itchy. "It's been so many years...can you be the one above now?" 

    suho was stunned for a moment, "maybe...can't." 

    "Oh, then don't leave contact information." 

    Suho was dumbfounded . 

   Kai snorted and laughed, "Look at your silly look, I'm kidding." With that, Kai walked out of the store and said, "Let's go, old classmate, let's go have afternoon tea!" 

    "You don't need to Looking at the shop?” 

    kai pouted, “There is not much traffic at noon, and it’s good to make ducks at night when there are too many people.” 

    Two old friends who hadn’t met for a long time hurriedly found a tea restaurant, ordered a cup of tea and a few desserts.

    Kai ate a piece of almond pastry, "Jun hyung , you have mixed up very well for so many years." 

    Suho snorted, "Just mixed up like this , it's hard to tell in the future." 

    "Well," kai nodded the sweetness of almond cake melt in his mouth, "Still alone?" 

    "Can you be a dog if you are not alone?" Suho gave a blank look, "Single." 

    kai dropped his spoon, "You It’s too unbelievable. Twenty years, Kim Junmyeon , haven’t your chrysanthemum shop opened yet? You should have spider webs in your water curtain cave!" 

    suho gave him a hard look, "Will you please stop talking like fucking shit? It’s not that I didn’t want it. I just broke up soon." 

    kai said with a deep voice, "Who broke up with?" 

 Suho drank fruit tea, "You don’t know it." 

    kai looked at Suho ’s. His face said, "It sounds like a private past that you don't want to be mentioned. If you want me to avoid suspicion, it's impossible," he paused, "Tell me honestly." 

Suho chuckled, there is nothing shameful anyway. Just talked about himself and lay roughly. 

    On the contrary, kai was shocked when he heard it, like a wild cat, "He bullied you like this, and then dumped you?" 

    suho nodded and shook his head again, "It's no big deal. " 

    You didn't teach him? You didn't kick his roots? Why, why did I make such a low-level mistake!" 

    "That's my generosity, I don't bother to care about him." 

    kai stared at him for a long time, "The prime minister's belly You don’t care about being able to hold a boat. He bullies you so much. You can hold an aircraft carrier," he said bitterly, "How about I teach him a lesson?" 

  suho shrugged, "zhang Group president, a powerful thief, how will you teach him?"

    Kai was suddenly questioned. He wrinkled his brows and thought for a while. God secretly leaned forward to him, "Or else, look, there are a group of wild dogs at the crossroads in front of you. Give them some bones. When Zhang 's at work..." 

    "Come on, you, don't be chased by wild dogs for three streets then. Okay, you don't need to teach him, we will be divided if we divide, and I don't want to be entangled." 

    Kai stared. After waiting for him for a long time, he finally sighed, "This foolish guy who is pouting and staring at the sky with no bead! Forget it, you don't want to then I'm in no use."

The atmosphere froze for a while. Suho cast his eyes to the outside, the sun was just right. 

    He said he wanted to drive, but... 

    he groped his stomach under the table. The little life here is, after all, a link that cannot be cut off with Yixing . 

   kai tilted his neck and said, "It's fine now. You are single and I am single. We are indeed a pair of difficult brothers and sisters." 

    suho smiled slightly and said nothing. 

    "I plan to go to a gay club this Sunday, will you go with me?" 

Suho raised his brows, "Club?" He 

    sounded ambiguous. 

    "Yeah," kai squinted. "full of elite muscle men. There are good men everywhere. Will you come?" 

   suho looked at Kai 's eyes, and there was something to be abducted. The feeling of a thief. 

    kai leaned to his ear, "Do you know, what is the theme ?" 

    "What is it?" 

    "The theme is..." kai smiled, "Beastliness." 

Update : 2 Nov 2021
Total words : 863

   Update : 2 Nov 2021Total words : 863