Chapter 54

After a few days of observation and treatment, suho's condition was stabilized. 

    The doctor held up his glasses and looked at the checklist in his hand: "All the indexes have returned to normal levels, the fetal movement is in good condition, the fetal heart rate is developing normally, and there are no accidents. It is fortunate that there is no accident. At present, another general examination needs to be done. Check it out to make sure." 

Lay nodded towards the doctors. 

    On the side, tao in a suit and leather shoes is leaning against the window with a bubble. The bubble's small claws wrapped in gauze are on the windowsill, and the little cat's face is attached to the glass window, as if he is carefully observing the people and the situation inside. . 

    Pets are not allowed in the ward, so tao had to take bubble to look through the window once a day to explain the cat about his owner.

 tao held his hands a little sour, and muttered at the little cat: "Little boss, have you heard it yet?" 

   bubble meowed and got back into tao's clothes. 

    Lay nodded towards tao, then pushed the door and entered the ward. 

    In the ward, suho was boredly reading a book, and when he saw Lay coming, he didn't pay any attention.

   lay sat down beside his hospital bed in silence, and peeled an orange. He broke open a plump and juicy flap and fed it to suho , "Open your mouth." 

    "Don't want eat." 

    Lay's hand didn't move, still holding it by suho's mouth. 

    The two were deadlocked for a long time, and finally Suho sighed, ate the orange , and then frowned. 

    It's so unpalatable. 

    "I'll transfer you to another hospital tomorrow," Lay peeled off another one. "After you leave the hospital, zhang's house will be your home. You can raise your baby with peace of mind. Don't think about other messes." 

  suho calmly put down the book on his lap and looked at lay. , "I won't go back to live."

    "Don't make trouble." lay fed him another slice. 

    Suho put down the book, snatched the orange from his hand, peeled it and ate it by himself, "Don't be self-righteous and think that I'll go back with you willingly because of the child in my belly. We broke up long ago, so don't contact me if we shouldn't. Yes. As for the children, we can sign a custody agreement, you and I can both have the right to take care of them, and these can be negotiated and stated in the agreement." lay squeezed his wrist, "You can be obedient to me, and I will bear the burden. Responsibility will also be good to you." 

    "I'm tired, you can go." 

    "I made mistakes in the past, and now that you have my child, I will not leave you alone. I..." 

    "It's not over yet. No," Suho sat up half-heartedly, "I already said I don't need it, how to communicate with you is more difficult than communicating with pigs! How I love to live is my business, don't force it in my ears. It's annoying."

  lay's face sank, and just as he was about to say something, suho pulled the quilt, made himself into a ball, and stopped talking. 

    He gritted his teeth and finally got up and left the ward. 

Suho covered the quilt, but did not close his eyes. Instead, he opened his eyes wide and sneered in his heart. 

    Is it good for him now? Shit! 

    If he believes lay's nonsense again, he will change his name to suhoe. 

    The transfer of suho to the another hospital went smoothly, and the efficiency of the handover between the two sides was also very high. 

    He didn't want to be transferred, after all, the medical team here is not bad. But Lay , this bastard, is as stubborn as a piece of iron, with no oil or salt, so he had to be transferred to the current hospital on the grounds that the child in his belly was his family's seed. 

    He looked at this large super single ward, decorated elegantly and generously, with all the medical emergency equipment, and the luxurious furniture arranged neatly, and he was helpless all of a sudden. 

    How much the fuck does this cost.

    Outside the ward, Dean Su led the newly formed team of experts to the conference room. They would make an understanding of suho's situation in order to arrange the maintenance plan in the future. 

    The ward was quiet, and as soon as the door was pushed, a doctor in a white coat came in. 

    He pushed the gold-rimmed glasses, "Kim Junmyeon! ."

Update : 16 Feb 2022
Total words : 783

Update : 16 Feb 2022Total words : 783

I'm back ~
I'm back ~
Welcome back ~

(sing this with Spider Man soundtrack)