Chapter 34

When Lay walked into the president's room, he only saw jin sitting in his seat. 

    When jin saw him come in, he panicked and put a document aside. Lay took off his jacket and placed it on the chair. Lay glanced at it at will. It was Suho's information. 

    Knowing that jin was back, he didn't have any surprised expressions. He just said 

    faintly, "I'm back?" jin raised his head with a grin, "Do you think I didn't see?" 

    "Well," Lay cast his eyes over, "How is the training going? How?" 

    "The teacher is so strict, but I learn a lot, which is good." jin smiled. 

   Lay was taken aback for a moment, nodded, and turned over the information at hand. 

    It's not that he doesn't know what jin did outside. 

    His men had already told him today that the black card he gave to jin spent 1.2 million during the half month when Jin went to Germany for training. 

    The places of consumption are major luxury stores, high-end restaurants, luxurious entertainment venues and so on. 

    Money is a trivial matter. Lay just knew that jin hadn't taken any training seriously in the past two weeks, he was just traveling and having fun. 

    jin looked at Lay's slightly indifferent profile, did not speak, turned his head and looked at the computer again. 

    Five hours passed quickly, jin printed next to the first draft by his own, proudly pick up a bit, out of the President's Office, before he went to suho table, directly to the information in front of him, "finished." 

    However, Is it just to write something? Suho wanted to use this to hit him, it was a foolish dream. 

Jin smiled disdainfully and turned his head to leave. 

    Suho stopped him, "Wait." 

    "Is there any other job?" jin held his head up, "You can tell me, it won't trouble me." 

    Suho glanced suspiciously.

    Where does this fool's confidence come from? 

    He first draft of jin pay back his hand, "there is no other work, on the first draft of this plan ...... rewrite." 

Jin eyes at once on the widened, "What did you say?" 

"I already said, if you didn't hear it go to the Central Hospital’s Otorhinolaryngology Department to register," suho repeated, "This first draft is all rewritten." 

    "Why!" 

    "Are you not sure about it?" suho turned his head. Page, "I won’t mention any mistakes or omissions in the content. In terms of formatting, font size, blank lines, and layout, how many have you 

    gotten right ?" jin squeezed his palms and looked like he wanted to happen. 

    "I believe that any formal training will guide newcomers on how to deal with copywriting, but unfortunately, from the first draft you handed in, I did not see that you have this ability." 

    jin's face was flushed, but his eyes were ruthless, "Assistant kim, goodbye It was too much." 

    suho blinked. 

    Did he say too much? 

    Which sentence? Which sentence was it? 

    In order not to poke jin's fragile  and to avoid trouble for himself, he is already gentle in his tone. Can jin regard this as a provocation? 

    "I think what I said are facts, and there is no offensive language." suho said calmly. 

    jin took a deep breath,  turned around, pursed his lips, and said aggrieved: "I know I can't do well, but I will really work hard..." 

    suho frowned. 

    "I rewrite it, and I am willing to rewrite it many times. I'm sorry to cause you trouble." jinbit his lip and bowed solemnly to suho. 

    Suho was taken aback. He was wondering what jin was suddenly mad. When he looked outside, the door of the president's room had been opened, and a figure was approaching here.

    He instantly understood. 

    The audience is here, and the drama is starting to show off.

Update : 4 Dec 2021
Total words : 634

Well my typing pad autocorrecting Suho as suhi... Name is not bad but I don't want my
370H 55V friend to be in it....  So Suho will be suho not suhi...

Upside down ur mobile read it