Human world

It was a very gloomy day. Dry Leaves cracking noise was heard from all over the forest. The forest was so dark. Some vampires were chasing a female vampire. The female vampire was running so fast to save her life. After so many running session, they entered into a new world. Tall Buildings, different vehicles, green Leeves, fresh nature can be seen. Sun rays was falling on the ground. To prevent herself from burning under the sun and hide herself from the other vampires, she ran towards a building. The building was so tall. Nobody was there. Humans fragrances were coming from everywhere. The vampire was getting hungry. But she have to stop. She have to control.

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She turned and saw-

??:"Hello. My name is Jong-Chun-Hui. How can I help you?"the boy said. The vampire's fangs were coming out so she didn't spoke.

Hui:"Well...Are you looking for the principal's room?"she just nodded. The boy smiled and told her to follow him. She just followed him silently. She was getting hungry. So much.
She didn't know what is this and where she came.
After some minutes they stood in-front of a door. The boy knocked and they heard a faint voice from inside saying, "come in." The boy opened the door and went inside. There they saw a middle aged guy was sitting on a chair. Glasses were on and a paper was in his hand. The guy looked at them.

Hui:"Good morning sir. She was looking for your office. So, I take her here."the guy looked at the girl and told the boy to leave. When the boy left, the guy looked at the girl questionably.

The guy:"What is your name? Are you a new student? Then where is your backpack?"

The girl:"I have nothing."she said coldly. The guy raised a brow.

The guy:"Well...you can't enter into a class without your uniform, books, and the most important thing is your admission card. Where is your documents? You can't just study here like this. You ha-"the guy stopped when he looked into her eyes. She was hypnotizing him. After few minutes, the guy was hypnotized.

The girl:"Well...I am going to study here. Okay."she told him as she understood that this is a studyplace like her world. The guy nodded unconsciously.

The girl:"Arrange the things that I need to study here. Got it."the guy nodded again. The girl stood up.

The girl:"Send those things to me. Make it quickly."she commanded again before going and the guy nodded again. She went away from the room. While walking, she suddenly stopped. She turned and looked outside from the balcony. She was standing on the 4th floor. She signed and thought-

I don't know where I will live. I don't know how much longer I can hide from them. I just know that,

I am in the HUMAN WORLD.

Hello Guys!! It's my first chapter of this story. I hope you will like it. I am starting two stories almost at the same time. I hope, I will be able to update everyday. Btw, how was this chapter? Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye...