MISSION part 3

Moonbin's Pov

I was standing in-front of a river. It was so calm. After MJ hyung told us about the old mansion I got so happy. But the problem is, we don't know the location. How will we find the location? We can't even ask anyone. They will recognize us. I stood there silently and closed my eyes. Tears rolled down from my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a presence around me. I opened my eyes and looked at my left side. It was a middle-aged woman. She somehow looks so familiar but I shrugged it off.

??:"You are depressed."she said while looking at me. I quickly looked at her.

MB:"N-no.. I-I am not."I lied and was about to go away from there when she spoke the unexpected thing that stopped me.

??:"Don't you want to find your soulmate?"I froze at my place. How does she know? Who is she? I slowly turned and saw the lady was looking at the river.

??:"The old mansion. Don't you want to find?"she said while looking at me. I widen my eyes. What the-

MB:"W-who are you?"I asked while pointing at her. She just smiled.

??:"The love for her is only in your heart. Try to link your heart with her. You will find the path by yourself. Just listen to your heart."she said. I was about to say something when she spoke.

??:"Make it quick bin. She is in pain. Release her pain and love her until your last breath."she said before walking away. In one blink, she vanished. I blinked rapidly and came into my sense. Was it a dream? Am I day dreaming? But why this is feeling so real? Who was this lady? How the hell she knows my name and all of this things?

With a confused face, I looked at the place where she was standing before disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MJ:"So, you are telling me that a lady came and told you something about the location and then suddenly disappeared? Are you kidding me?"he said in disbelief. We all were sitting on the floor of the broken building where we are hiding right now. I told them everything about what happened earlier.

RK:"I think you were.......asleep?"he asked himself. I shook my head.

MB:"YAH...I WASN'T DREAMING AND I AM DAMN SURE ABOUT THAT. I am telling you that for like ten times why can't you trust me.."I whinnied.

MJ:"But, it's unbelievable you know?"

JJ:"By the way bin, what did she told you about location?"he asked in a serious tone. I rolled my eyes.

MB:"I told you before. Well..I will tell you again. She said something mysterious thing. She said 'The love for her is only in your heart. Try to link your heart with her. You will find the path by yourself. Just listen to your heart'. I don't understand what she wanted to say."I signed.

Ew:"I think, she wanted to give you some clue."

JJ:"And the clue is inside those words."he said while thinking something. Everyone looked at him confusedly.

JJ:"She said to link bin's heart with her, I mean y/n. I think, you should  try it for once. I read about it in a book that love can break any wall. I don't know if it will work or not, but you should give it a try."he said seriously. Everyone nodded. I thought it for sometime.

MB:"Well..now what I have to do?"I asked.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on a bed with crossed legs. Others were standing around me.
I am trying to link my heart with y/n. Jinjin hyung said he read a book about it so he will try to help me. I just have to follow his lead.

JJ:"Close your eyes."he said. I closed my eyes.

JJ:"Think about the lovely moments of your and y/n's."he said. I started to think about the moments of us.

The first eye contact in-front of the whole cafeteria.

First time touching her.

Her first time crying in-front of me.

Her hugging me-

JJ:"Now think about how much you love her."I did as he told. I started thinking about how much I love her. My heart started getting heavier. But I didn't stopped thinking.

JJ:"Now think rapidly what you want."I started thinking 'I want to know where is y/n' rapidly in my mind. My heart gets more heavier.

A/N'sPov

Bin was breathing heavily. His chest was rising up and down. Everyone got so worried. After sometime bin suddenly stood up. His eyes were still closed. He slowly walked downstairs and then he was outside of the building. Others were following him quietly. It looks like, he was controlling by someone. He walked and walked until he stopped in-front of a mansion which was looking old. Guards can be seen from afar. Bin slowly opened his eyes and widen his eyes.

"We find it."

Yo Guys!! How was this? I don't know if I made it correctly. Hihihi...do you know who was this lady? If you know, plz tell me in comment box. And plz vote. I will update soon.

A/N:"Imma trying to link my heart with bin. If you want, you can try also.😁😁😁"