Glowing like a star

Why was he afraid of touching me? What is up to him?

Jinjin came to me and slowly helped me to stand up. He then took me to my room and treated my wound.

JJ:"Well...you have to rest for some hours. By the way, why your wound isn't healing? You are a vampire, right?""he asked.

Me:"Maybe because I am weak. Actually, I didn't drank blood for a awhile."I said. He nodded understandingly. He then told me to sleep and went away. I closed my eyes as I leaned on my bed. Then soon I drifted into sleep.

Tomorrow morning...

I woke up and got ready. It was Friday so it's a holiday. I went downstairs.

I ate my breakfast with all of them

Me:"Um...Guys. I am going outside to buy something."they all looked at me.

Ew:"If you want, I can go with you."

Me:"No no. It's okay. I can go by myself."I said. He nodded. I then grabbed my bag and walked outside.
I wanted to have some fresh air and also buy some important things. Like some hoodies, pen, scales and etc...

As I was walking through the road, suddenly I heard some noises. I looked around and noticed the noise was coming from the graveyard. I slowly went there but saw nobody. I shrugged my shoulder and turned to go but what I saw next, shook me.

MY RIVALS ARE HERE.

They all were standing in-front of me with a smirk. I widen my eyes. Suddenly a vampire came to me to punch but I quickly dodged it. Then slowly many started coming and we began to fight. When I got a chance, I quickly started running. Like everytime.

But unfortunately one of them grabbed my shoulder tightly. Then another one came and held my another shoulder tightly. The leader of them came and saw me struggling in their grip. He smirked.

The leader:"Huh...do you think you can run away from me?"he smirked. I just glared at him.

The leader:"Oh...I am scared of you. Hahahha"he started laughing with his minions. He came to me and kicked my belly. He punched me several times. I started coughing blood. Well..I am weak again. Cause I just drank blood once. So, it's not healing. He harshly grabbed my hair and looked at my eyes.

The leader:"Well...you are just a coward like your mother."he said making me shot my eyes in anger. Now that's it. Anger was rushing through my body as my eyes turned into red blood shot, nails and fangs came out and I growled angrily. I jerked my hands from them and threw away the vampires who were holding my shoulder. The leader looks shocked. Then I started beating other vampires.

I was too blinded into anger that I won't hasitant to kill everyone.

When I was fighting I didn't noticed what the leader was doing. So while I was punching a vampire badly I felt a burning pain in my stomach. I held my stomach with my hands and blood started dripping out. I turned and saw the leader holding a silver knife in his hand. He just stabbed me in my stomach. He was smirking in victory.

Every vampire's weakness is silver. If their skin touch silver, the place will burn.
I started feeling weak. Slowly everything started getting blurry. But before fainting, I heard a familiar voice yelling my name.

A/N'sPov

Astro were sitting in the living room. But suddenly they all noticed bin was sweating. They all frowned. Jinjin went towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

JJ:"What happen bin? Are you okay? "he asked worriedly.

MB:"W-where is p-princess?"he stuttered as he gulped.

Sh:"Huh? Who are you calling pri-oohhh... Princess? Cold princess? Wow...you are calling her princess? I didn't hear it from you."he said in amusement.

Ew:"She said, she went to buy something important. Didn't you saw her going?"he asked seeing moonbin's condition.

MJ:"Hey bin. What happen? Why are you sweating?"he asked with a frown on his face while walking towards him.

MB:"Hyung. Hyung, that girl is in danger."he said desperately. They all widen their eyes.

JJ:"Who?"

MB:"Aisshhhh...any other girl you gave shelter here? Of course I am talking about your cold princess."

RK:"What are you saying? She is in danger?"he slightly raised his voice.

Sh:"But how do you know that, hyung?"

MB:" I can sense she is in danger. Now fucking don't waste time by asking questions. We have to go."he said desperately and started running outside. Everyone was confused because how can he sense if she is in danger or not but shrugged it off for now and ran after him with their vampire power.

Moonbin was running and running until he felt her presence near him. He started looking around and finally spotted her at a big graveyard. Rest of the guys came and stood there beside him. But what they saw, shocked them very much. Y/n was holding her stomach as blood was dripping uncontrollably. Many vampires were surrounding her. Suddenly bin shouted her name.

MB:"COLD PRINCESS!!"he screamed when he saw her falling on the ground. He used his vampire power and ran towards her. Before she could fall he held her waist preventing her from falling. But what next happened, shocked others more. Even the other vampires who came to kill her, also were shook.

Cause as soon as bin touched her,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They started glowing.

Hello Guys!! Can you guess why they are glowing? Or, what is the meaning of behind it? If you can't, then you will know soon. But however, our binnie is worried for our y/n and I like it. Hihihi...Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon...Bye bye...