Untold Truth part 2

Y/n:"I remember her. She is my.......
.
.
.Step-sister.

I told. Everyone gasped loudly.

RK:"What?.."he said in disbelief.

Y/n:"Hmm..she is my step-sister."

Wook:"Step-sister....SinB?"he asked. I nodded.

MJ:"She is your Step-sister...how is this possible?"he said in confusion.

Wook:"Yeah...she is right. I met her before when she was alive. She was so cruel like her father, but why this is a shocking news? After all, y/n is the daughter of the king. So, it's simple that SinB will be her sister, right?"he asked in full confusion. Seriously, why this is so shocking? And why the hell she was with him in this photo? And why the hell is Moonbin glaring at wook like this?

Ew:"Um..."he didn't know what to say.

Wook:"Her father is very cruel. For him, his daughter died."he said while sighing making others look ar him confusedly.

JJ:"What do you mean?"well...I think they doesn't know the reason.

Y/n:"My so-called father sent my step-sister in Nemel Kingdom. Where you all are from. He sent her there to make fall the next King for her and slowly kill him. But, one day we heard that the current king of Nemel Kingdom found out it and killed her."I said with a sigh. Well..my dad is so cruel.

Y/n:"I know it sounds so bad but I must say that I am happy she died. Cause she played with many guys. She even hurt many poor innocent people who weren't meant to be beaten. She laughed when everyone was crying. She was a complete copy of my so-called father. She even tried to hurt me and my mom because she knew my identity. I am happy for another reason too. I am happy that she wasn't able to kill the next King. Because, I heard from my mom that the king, queen and their princes are good Vampires. And she always said that for my future they are very important and the prince is related with my future. I don't know why she said that. I never saw the prince. I wonder why he is so important for me."I chuckled remembering her words.

Sh:"You never saw him?"he asked while raising a brow. I shook my head. Then I saw he was......holding his laugh? Why? Did I say something funny?

MJ:"That means, SinB was really sent by them.."he mumbled. I frowned my face.

Y/n:"Yeah..she was sent by my dad but why are you saying like you weren't sure? Wait-you knew everything? Oh..you will obviously know as you are a citizen of Nemel Kingdom."I laughed a little at my stupidness.

MB:"How are you so sure? You said you didn't live with them. How do you know all of these?"he suddenly asked. I looked at him. He was....angry? Why the hell is he angry? Did I said something wrong?

A/N's Pov

Y/n:"Umm...I know it because my dad...h-he told me first to kill the prince when he got to know about my existence."she said while stuttering because bin was looking too much angry. But now, he is shook. Well... everyone was shocked without wook.

Sh:"What the-what did you say to him?"he asked in curiosity.

Y/n:"I refused..."she said in a low voice. MJ's eyes soften hearing her words. How innocent she is... he thought.

JJ:"Why?"he asked while eyeing Bin. He wanted him to hear what is right. He wanted his maknae to know the truth.

Y/n:"Because, I don't like to hurt someone who is innocent. I don't even bite anyone who is innocent. And the crown prince was innocent, he didn't did anything wrong to me. So, why would I kill him? My so-called dad offered me if I kill him, then he would give me my rights. He will love me as his own daughter. But, when I didn't agree, he tried to kill me and he sent my step-sister instead of me."she said in pain while on the other hand, Bin was a mess inside his mind.

Wook:"Yeah....and he is still looking for her."he said while shaking his head.

Sh:"Don't worry Noona. We will protect yo-"he stopped when he saw bin walking away from the room. Y/n  and wook were confused but others knew what was the reason.

Wook:"What happened to him now?"he asked.

Y/n:"Oppa, why he was with her in this photo?"she asked while feeling sick inside her stomach. She was feeling weird. MJ was hesitating first but finally said.

MJ:"He loves her. The prince you are talking about.....is none other than BIN."he said. Y/n and wook widen their eyes like football. Mouths were wide open too. They couldn't resist what they heard.

Y/n:"WHAT??Th-that means...he is the one who I was supposed to kill?"she said while widening her eyes.

Wook:"Woah...Aunty wasn't wrong. She said the truth about your future."he said in amusement.

Y/n:"But..how.."she trailed off because she doesn't know what to say. Suddenly, Eunwoo placed a hand on her shoulder making her look at him. He was looking at her with a serious face.

Ew:"Y/n, don't mind bin's behavior. He went through so much."he said in pain. Y/n looked at him confusedly. Everyone were looking at them.

Ew:"Our bin wasn't like this cold and angry before. He was so cheerful and a very bubbly person. But when your Step-sister came into his life, he started changing a bit. He loved her so much. He spent time with her so much. Eventually.....she was his life."he said. Hearing these, y/n was feeling hurt. Eunwoo continued.

Y/N'sPov

Ew:"But one day, dad found out about that. He told bin that it wasn't right. Because if he loves SinB, he will lose his own soulmate. And he will be very weak without his soulmate, you can say....die. But bin was so blind in love with her that he denied. Then one day, dad found out the real intention of SinB's. He called SinB alone and warned her. But she didn't listen him. Then a fight started happening between them when dad finally gave up and killed her. But when bin heard dad..he didn't believe him. He thought, dad killed her because she wasn't his mate. He ye-yelled and shouted at D-Dad. He blamed his o-own soulmate and parents for that. And he became like this...."he started crying.  My heart clenched at his words. Some tears rolled from my eyes unknowingly while
MJ oppa patted Eunwoo's back.

JJ:"Seeing his condition, we brought him here and started living here. Mom and dad misses him so much but he never tried to contact with them."he said while crying too. Everyone was crying. I can see the care and love in their eyes for him.

RK:"I hope he will forgive mom and dad now.."he mumbled but I heard it. I felt so bad for them.

Then I wiped my tears and started walking towards the door.

MJ:"Where are you going?"he asked me.

Y/n:"To comfort someone."I said while smiling a bit and went away.

Hello...Guys!! The truth is reveal now. I didn't found anyone else so I put SinB here. Don't think SinB is like that. Btw, What do you think? Will bin accept y/n now? I hope so. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon.