Finally found you

Moonbin's Pov

It was daytime. I spent my whole night staring at the ceiling and being tortured with the big snores. It was none other than, the DONKEY.

RK:"I am feeling so refresh you know."he yawned.

MB:"Yeah. After torturing me like 10 hour, you are feeling refresh."I glared at him.

RK:"Hyung, it's not torturing. It calls love."he explained with his hands. I smacked his head.

MB:"If it calls love, then I'd be like to have some hate from you."

Suddenly we saw, everyone being alert. I frowned my face in confusion. Then we saw some guards coming like they were guarding someone.

RK:"What happened?"I saw Rocky asking a guard which was right beside him. I mentally facepalm. Is he even real? What if they doubt on us by hearing our voice?

The guard:"The King is coming."he said and started doing what he was doing. I signed in relief. Thank God he didn't doubt. So...the King is coming, huh?

Soon we saw a old man coming with a throne on his head. The king. We all stood there straightly. After the king went to a room, everyone signed in relief. Well...I think everyone fears the king.

Sometime later, the king went away from the building. I think, he met with Y/n. I hope he didn't did anything to her.

Later at night...

Everyone was asleep again. I shaked Rocky and immediately shut his mouth before he can speak a word. Then we slowly walked inside. There are so many rooms. Where did he put her? Aishhhhh.... We walked and saw a room. I grabbed the knob and opened the door but didn't saw anyone. We continued our walk and searched so many rooms but didn't find her.

RK:"Where is she hyung?"he asked annoyingly.

MB:"I don't know but we are not giving up. I am damn sure she is here."with that, we continued our walk. Suddenly a room caught my attention. I felt a different feeling. I can sense her very clearly. I am sure she is here. I quickly grabbed the knob and before opening the door I told Rocky to wait here and guard the room. When I opened the door, what I saw shattered my heart into billion pieces.

Y/n was laying on the floor unconsciously. Her body was covered with blood.

Y/n'sPov

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard someone shaking me and calling me by my name. I somehow adjusted my vision and was able to see the face. The face, which I was waiting so long to see. The face, which I wanted to kiss, touch and admire. I smiled a little because I was so weak.

Me:"M-moonbin..."I said somehow.

MB:"Y/n. Y/n I am so sorry...I-I am....I am really really sorry because o-of me-"he said while crying but I cut him off.

Me:"N-no bin. I-It w-was my f-fau-lt. Y-you are not r-respon-sible for t-this...."

MB:"I am really sorry Y/n. I know what I did wasn't good. It's very simple to think that I am loving you after knowing the truth. And I don't blame you for that. But trust me, I was in love with you in the first place. Just, didn't accept it as I was so blind in fake love."he said in disgusting while I was in his arms.
I caressed his face with my weak hand.