Human Hunting

Astro's Pov

RK:"Don't you think she is different?"he looked at Astro.

MJ:"Why? What's wrong with her? Yeah..she is different because she has some different attitude. And I kinda like it."he said while smiling.

RK:"Aish... Hyung. Stop daydreaming. Don't you think her behavior is too much weird? I mean, who behaves like this with their teacher? She even didn't bother to tell her name? And she -"

MJ:"Just stop it, will ya? Why are you doubting her anyways?"he said annoyingly.

JJ:"Umm... perhaps...do you....like her Rocky?"he teased him. MJ, eunwoo and Sanha widen their eyes while looking at him.

RK:"WHAT? NO, NEVER."he shouted. Everyone looked at him weirdly but he ignored it.

Ew:"Then why are you talking about her? Why are you so interested about knowing her name? Huh?"he teasingly said while smirking. Rocky looked so annoyed.

RK:"You know what? Nevermind. Forget it."he said while sighing.

Sh:"Bin hyung. Why aren't you talking? Do you feel the same about her?"they looked at the guy who didn't talk since the time she step inside the building.

MB:"Stop talking about her. Mind your own businesses."he said coldly and started eating. They all sighed.
But Rocky won't stop.

I will find about her everything. Rocky thought.

End of  Astro's Pov...

Y/n's Pov

I went to the rooftop and saw nobody was there. I took this opportunity and sat there. I pulled out a small bottle from my pocket. It's a potion. This potion prevent me from biting any human or drink human bloods. With this potion I won't get attracted by any blood. Even I won't burn under the sun rays. This potion was made by my mom. I inject myself and felt relief. Then I looked at the sky.

Why my life is like that? Why? Why everyone leave me? I want to be with my mom.. I am missing you mom. Very much...

Without my notice a tear escaped from my eye.

After sometime I went down. There I saw Lia. As soon as she saw me, she ran towards me.

Lia:"Yah.. where were you? I was searching for you so long..."she whined.

Lia:"Oh...by the way, come. Class is going to start."she started dragging me towards my class.

Me:"Wait. Class? But I thought class is over?"

Lia:"Yah...are you insane? Class isn't over. We just had a break for lunch. Now come." With that we went to our class. Luckily she was in my class also. How came I didn't even notice her. Oh well...I didn't even looked at the teacher's face clearly.

We sat and the class began to start. After some hours class was finally over. Lia bid me goodbye and went away. Now what am I supposed to do? I don't have any house.

I started searching for an house. Suddenly I found a small house which was locked. It looks like no one is there. Guess what? I have to spend my whole night here. I sighed and went inside.

At night. It was time for my dinner. I have to drink or I will become weak. I went outside and started looking for an empty place. Finally I found an empty place. It looks like a park. Suddenly I heard a heartbeat. Maybe a human is here. I looked here and there. I saw a human sitting on the swings alone. I was about to go and bite her but stopped when I heard crying sounds. She was crying. Maybe she is sad. I tried to hear her thoughts.

Why dad always yell at me? Doesn't he love me? Am I a burden to him? Mom....see, daddy is angry at me. Why did you leave me.she thought.

I was shook. She have a same story like me. She loves her mom. No no. I can't kill her.

Suddenly I heard her screaming. I looked up and saw some Vampires were surrounding her. I didn't saw their faces as they were wearing mask. I put my mask on. Before they could do something, I used my vampire spread and dragged the girl with me away from the park. Then I placed her on the ground in front of a shop. She looked at me while shaking.

Me:"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. But don't ever go anywhere alone. Okay? It's dangerous."she nodded and thanked me. I quickly went away from there. Oh...I want blood. Then I went in a forest and drank animals blood. I think, I have to drink animals blood from now on. Oh...God. Save me.

Astro'sPov

We were ready to hunt humans and drink their blood. Yeah....we are bloodsuckers. Best known as vampire.

It was night time. We all wore our masks in case any Camara catch us. We went to a park. We know we will get our meal there. When we reached we saw a girl sitting on a swing. We smirked and went to her. When she saw our bloody eyes she got scared. She started screaming. Before we can attack on her, someone or a vampire snatched her from us. It was so fast.

Ew:"What the..."he trailed off by shock.

Sh:"Woah...it was so fast. I didn't even saw anything."he said while widening his eyes.

RK:"I am sure it was a vampire."he said confidently.

JJ:"Yeah...I agree too."
They don't know who it was. But little did they know that vampire from their group clearly know who was this.

Hello Guys!! How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. In this chapter, we finally met with Astro. They are vampires. Hahah. If they were really vampires, I would give them my blood willingly. Hihihi. Now, plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye...