ΠSoulmateΠ

A/n'sPov

As bin touched y/n, they started glowing.

Blue light was coming from their body. Their eye color changed into blue. Everyone were hella Shook. They know what is the meaning of this symbol. Astro can't believe what they were seeing.

Then bin stood up and started beating the shit of her rivals. The other members came back into their senses and also started beating. After a while, the Vampires ran away from there. Bin quickly went towards y/n and carried her in a bridal style. He started running with his vampire power. The other guys also ran. When they reached the house bin quickly put her on her bed.

MB:"Jinjin hyung."he signaled Jinjin. Jinjin nodded his head and began to treat her wounds. Well...Jinjin can heal people, it's his speciality.

Suddenly bin felt a hand on his shoulder.

MJ:"Come downstairs."he said and went downstairs with others. Bin sighed. Cause he knows what they will ask him. Before going he took a glance over y/n and went downstairs.

Whole astro were sitting on the couch without Bin and Jinjin. They were waiting for him. After a while, he finally came. MJ was hella angry at him. Eunwoo and Rocky was sad because they somehow like her. Sanha doesn't know what is happening. He is too innocent. But seeing his hyungs in stress he started getting tensed too.

Bin slowly walked towards the couch with his head hanging low and sat in-front of MJ.

After a few silent moment, MJ decided to spoke.

MJ:"That's why you didn't wanted to touch her, huh?"he asked without any emotion. Bin knows he is mad So, he didn't dare to say anything.

MJ:"That's why you didn't let her stay with us?"he asked again while gritting his teeth. Again bin was silent. When MJ didn't get any answer he got irritated.

MJ:"ANSWER ME!"he shouted while looking at him. Everyone flinched at his voice. They never saw MJ that mad.

MJ:"DO YOU KNOW HOW CHILDISH IT IS!? IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND YOU ARE DOING THIS?! WHY?!."he shouted.

MJ:"IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT YOUR LIFE BUT ALSO HER LIFE! TODAY THOSE BASTARDS CAME AND TRIED TO KILL HER ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU!!"bin was just looking at the ground.

MJ:"HOW CAN YOU
BE LIKE THIS, HUH? YOU WERE IGNORING HER? YOUR LIFE? YOUR SOULMATE?"he shouted making Sanha shot his head towards them. His eyes were widen. He doesn't know what is this, but just know that every vampires has a soulmate. Like their life partner.

MJ:"ANSWER ME. WHY??"

MB:"BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE HER."he shouted back. MJ got irritated.

MJ:"Listen bin. I know why you are doing this. But plz, try to understand. She is your soulmate. You can't throw her away like this. You have to except her."he said softly.

MB:"No. I won't."he said stubbornly. MJ got mad again.

MJ:"Okay. If you won't except her, then don't. But know one thing, if she gets hurt again for you, then I won't spare you."he warned and walked away. Bin also went to his room.
Rocky and eunwoo were sitting their sadly with a shook Sanha.

Y/n'sPov

I woke up with a light headache. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in my bedroom. I don't remember anything. When I was about to sit, I felt a pain in my stomach. I groaned in pain.

Why I am here? Why I feel pain in my stomach? Wait-omooo...I remember everything.

I started freaking out remembering the incident of earlier.

But how the hell  I am here? Who brought me here?

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jinjin oppa. He saw me and smiled. He slowly came towards me with a bag. I can feel blood was in the bag.

JJ:"You woke up? Good. How are you feeling now?"he asked while putting the bag on the table which was right beside me.

Y/n:"Umm..Good but my stomach still hurts. But, who brought me here?"

JJ:"Bin."he said. I widen my eyes.

What? he brought me here?

Y/n:"But how...?"

JJ:"We will talk about it later. You are weak now. You need some rest. Drink this blood."he gave me two packets of blood. My fangs came out. I snatched the packet from his hand and started drinking. He chuckled and went away.

When I was done, I laid on the bed again. And started thinking.

How did he knew I was in danger? He rescued me from there? That means, I heard his voice before fainting? Maybe. AISHH...I should sleep now. Goodnight mom...

Helloo...Guys. They are soulmate. Yay....now it will be funnnn...Oh..I can't wait to update next chapters. Hihi. Now plz vote and comment...