Mysterious

A/n'sPov

??:"Long time no see, Son-in-law."
The old guy said and looked at the man who was hella Shook.

Jogeom (Y/n's Dad):"W-what a-are you doing h-here?"he stuttered in fear. Y/n stared at them in confusion. Of course, she doesn't know this man.

Mr.Moon:"Why? Didn't expected him? Or now I say, us?"he said while stepping inside with a little smirk. The other members were shook. They didn't thought their dad and this man will be here.

Jogeom:"W-why y-you all are here? How did yo-
GUARDS..GUARDS...GUAR-"He was cut by the old guy's loughing.

??:"Our Guards took care of them. Don't worry."he said. Jogeom widen his eyes. Suddenly Jinjin came there while panting.

JJ:"AISHH...the guards were so annoying. They questions so much. Oh-hyung!!"he shouted when he saw his brothers being tied up. And besides them, some guards were standing confusedly. He ran towards them and knocked out all of them by himself. Then he released his brothers.

??:"So,Jogeom. Do you want to say something?"

Jogeom:"U-um.. I-I. How the hell are you here? Who called you here?"

MB:"I called them."he said. Everyone looked at him. Y/n was so confused. [Aww..how innocent]

Jogeom:"What?"he said in disbelief.

MB:"What do you think? I am a fool? I know you very well Jogeom. I knew that you know I am here. Seeing how quietly I found y/n was mysterious. I knew something was wrong so I...... communicated with my father through my mind."he said with a smirk. Y/n widen her eyes.

F-father? Who is his father? Is his father one of them? Oh.. Allah.....Y/n thought in her mind.

RK:"Hyung?!? You did all of this and even didn't tell me? How..."he said angrily.

MB:"Sorry donkey. Actually, I didn't had time to say you. I was sure about it so lately."he said while smiling. Rocky huffed in anger.

RK:"After we got home, I will show you what is brotherly love."he gritted his teeth together.

MB:"Well...I know you love me."

RK:"Yeah..yeah.. whatever."when they were talking, the others were just staring at them. Jinjin was shaking his head in disbelief. [Yeah, I am damn sure they will do it in real life too. Cause they are not normal.😂😂😂😂]

Are they even real? How can someone fight like a kid in this state?Goshh..Y/n thought in her mind. What she totally forgot that Moonbin can hear her thoughts. After hearing this, bin immediately shut up.

MB:"U-um.. s-sorry.. Well.. where we were? U-uh..yeah. So, I called them here."he said proudly. Jogeom scoffed.

Jogeom:"You know what? I will let your son go back to his kingdom. You can take him but not Y/n. You have to leave her here."he said in a 'deal' tone. Y/n felt scared. Bin was about to chop his head when someone spoke.

???:"Killing your own daughter is a passion to you, isn't it?"everyone looked at the door where the lady was standing. Jogeom widen his eyes. His heart beats so fast.

Jogeom:"Levela...."he said in shock. Y/n also widen her eyes. She knows this lady.

This is my.......step-mother.Y/n thought.

Jogeom:"Believe me Levela.. they re lying. They were trying to kill me-"she cut him.

Levela:"You are lying again? How can you be such a liar? And you are telling me to believe you? After killing my daughter, creating a misunderstanding between my own family, using me for your fame, cheating on me and now you want me to believe you? How? Huh? HOW..?"she yelled while crying. Everyone flinched at her high voice.

Levela:"I have always believed you with all of my heart. I even hated my family only because of you. I left everything only because of you, but in return what you gave me? A biggest pain of this world. You were the reason why my daughter died. You killed my daughter."she cried so hard. Mr.Moon went towards her and patted her back. Jogeom looked at the ground. Bin was shook. He doesn't understand what she said.

MB:"What do you mean by he killed her daughter?"

Mr.Moon:"My son. It's true SinB and I was arguing with each other but that day,.... that day I didn't killed her. She just left from there without agreeing with me for leave you. I was frustrated about that. Then suddenly I heard screaming. I went in the garden and saw her dead body on the ground.  Later I found out that when she was walking through the garden, a vampire came and killed her. And the vampire was none other than, Jogeom. He killed his own daughter only to frame me in-front of everyone. But fortunately nobody trusted it, without you."he explained everything. Bin felt anger and guilt.

??:"Huh...How much cruel you can be huh? You weren't satisfied by killing your one daughter that you decided to kill another one? "He said in disbelief.

Levela:"APPA...I am so sorry. I-I am really sorry for not believing you."she cried while looking at the old guy.

He is her appa? That means, he is dad's biological father-in-law?Y/n thought.

Other members were just standing there and staring at everyone.

Old man:"You don't have to say sorry. The one should be sorry is this little piece of shit."he said angrily. Suddenly Jogeom loughed miserably. Everyone looked at him confusedly.

Jogeom:"Do you think everything will be fine like this? NO! You guys will never be happy until my last breath. I will still make your life a LIVING HELL."he said evilly. Then he turned towards Levela.

Jogeom:"You know what? You also betrayed with me. You cheated on me with your fucking family. Now I won't let anyone be happy...I won't."he said like a psycho. He turned towards y/n and quickly grabbed his silver knife which was on the ground. Everyone widen their eyes as well as y/n. Y/n was so weak to move.

Jogeom:"Goodbye my dear daughter."he said and threw the knife towards her. Everyone rushed towards her but stopped when they saw the miserable scene in-front of them.

Hi Guys!! Thanks for supporting me all this days. I am so grateful to you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know this chapter isn't clearing the whole situation, the past histories. But don't worry, I will clear everything in the next chapter. So plz vote and comment. I will update soon.