Eye contact

The next day, nobody talked with me. Well...I didn't let them talk with me. No one even knows my name. Lia asked me my name, but I told her to call me by any name she wants. And she is now calling me,

Lia:"Hey, cutecy." 'Cute' for cute and 'cy' for Icy. She found me cute. How funny. But I let her call me by anything she wanted. She is always warm and cheerful. Sometimes I feel like, in this world someone is here for me. I don't smile in-front of anyone. But seeing her cute reactions, I sometimes accidentally smile. But she never saw that.

Lia:"Hey, cutecy. Won't you eat? Again?"she said in disappointment when she saw me not eating anything like yesterday.

Me:"No. I don't feel like it."I said making her sigh. Suddenly someone came towards our table. He looked at me while leaning towards me a little. He was looking handsome, but I don't care.

??:"Hey princess. I am Minho. What is your name?"he said with a smirk. Offoo... Not again. Many boys proposed me today. AISHH... I can already hear whispers in this whole cafeteria.
Oh....the Kingka is trying on her.
I wish, I was this cold girl.
She isn't even that pretty, why he is talking with her?
Oh..come on. She is so pretty. Don't talk like that you jealousy girl.

Me:"Mind your own business."I said coldly not looking at him.

Minho:"Well...you don't have to tell me. I will call you 'princess'."he said while smirking. How annoying!

Me:"Go away from here."I said again.

Minho:"No. You let this dirty nerd sit with you, then why not letting me? I am the Kingka of this school after all. All girls want to sit with me. Now you are getting the chance, use it."he said while looking at me. I scoffed at his attitude.

Me:"Firstly, she is not a dirty girl cause the actual dirty one is you who didn't wash hands after coming from toilet."he widen his eyes at my words. I smirked in my mind. Well...when I was walking, I heard his friends scolding him for not washing his hands. I continued.

Me:"Secondly, you can be the Kingka of this school but not of this world. Thirdly, sitting with you is not going to happen in your entire life. Cause, I don't sit with shit."I said in one breathe. Everyone widen their eyes. Well...vampires can speak quickly.

A/N'Pov

Everyone widen their eyes. Astro was shock too. They didn't thought she will say it in-front of his face. Even she spoke quickly. The whole cafeteria went into dead silent. Minho and his minions widen their eyes and their jaw dropped. Two people in this room were getting uncomfortable with this awkward silent so they yelled but at the same time.

MB & y/n:"STOP BEING THIS CREEPY. WILL YA?"they both widen their eyes and immediately looked at each other. Their eyes met. Their eyes were sparkling. Something inside them was happening. They felt weird inside them. Bin knows what is it, but y/n doesn't know what is this. She isn't familiar with this feeling. Their heart was beating so fast. Both of them wanted to break the eye contact but something inside them didn't let them to break it. Everyone in this room was just  looking at their eye contact.

They were drowning into each other's eyes that they didn't noticed that everyone was staring at them. Suddenly someone cleared his throat. The lost couple looked at him. By this sudden cold gazes the guy flinched.

MJ:"Why are you both looking at each other like that?"he asked still uncomfortable under their gazes.

MB & y/n:"We were not-."they both stopped when they noticed they were speaking together again. They scoffed at each other and stomped away from the room. Everyone was confusedly looking at the door.

Why I was staring at her/him. Aishhh.. stupid. MB & Y/n thought.

Hey Guys!!! How was this? Did your heart beat? Mine beat so fast when I was reading this chapter for revision. They both are same kind. Cold. Being this cold, I hope they will understand their feelings correctly. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye ...