Living with Astro

MJ:"Umm.. don't mind him. He is just like that..."he said in a sad tone. I wanted to ask more but stopped.

Me:"Well....now what am I supposed to do?"I raised a brow. Cause I have nothing to do.

MJ:"You can do whatever you want."

Me:"Well...I want to take a bath. Do you have any clothes?"

MJ:"Yeah. Eunwoo, give her some of your clothes and lead her the way of guest room."he said. Eunwoo nodded and quickly went upstairs, maybe in his room. With a smile he came back and gave me some of his clothes. Then he lead me towards a room. He was a bit shy around me. I just shrugged it off. After he went away, I quickly took a bath and wore the clothes.

I wore a shirt which covers my thigh a little and a black short. The shirt was a bit longer, that's why it seems like I wear nothing under the shirt.

Anyways, I feel so fresh. It's night time. Suddenly I heard someone yelling my name from downstairs. It was MJ oppa.
I went downstairs and walk towards the dining table. Everyone were present there already sitting on their sits. When they noticed me they stopped doing whatever they were doing. They all were just staring at me even the jerk too. I was getting uncomfortable under their gazes. So, I cleared my throat.

Bin'sPov

We were sitting in the dining room, waiting for the cold princess.

MB:"Why do we have to wait for her?"I asked in frustration.

RK:"Why do you hate her that much?"
he raised a brow at me.

MB:"Don't you hate her also?"I raised a brow as well.

RK:"Why would I? I mean, yeah...she tried to kill me but...she is amazing. She caught my attention. She is so unique I must say."he said while smiling. I was feeling jealous slightly.

Sh:"Oh-hoo... someone is in lov-"he stopped saying when he saw someone. Well...whole Astro stopped what they were doing.

We all froze seeing a hot, sexy girl in-front of us. Well...she looks so damn hot. Her wet hair is making her more and more sexy-
We snapped back to reality when we heard someone clearing throat.
I quickly looked at the table. Oh...Lord. What was I doing? Why I have to stare at her? She silently sat on a chair.

(Moonbin, Sanha, Rocky)
(MJ,Eunwoo, Y/n, Jinjin)

JJ:"Why aren't you eating?"he asked as he saw her peaking through the food.

Y/n's Pov

Me:"I don't know how to eat this human food. How do you guys use sticks, huh? I just don't get it."I said with a little pout making them chuckle. Then eunwoo grabbed a fork and took a piece of the meal to give me. I ate it without hesitation. He was like my big brother after all.

MJ:"Ummm.... princess. Where do you live?"he asked after a long silent.

Me:"I live (the name of mansion)."

JJ:"Wait. Isn't this mansion Mr.Choi's?"he asked me. I nodded as a reply.

JJ:"That means, he is your father?"

Me:"No. He is not. I even don't know him."

RK:"What? Then how are you living there?"

Ew:"Maybe in rent?"he said or more like asked.

Me:"No. Actually, they are not living there. The mansion is lock. I just live there as nobody is there. You can say, I found a shelter to live."

Sh:"What? You mean....you don't have any house to live? You are living there at their absence?"I nodded.

MJ:"Yah... it's not right. You are going to live with us."

MB:"WHAT?? NO. NO WAY. YOU JUST LET HER STAY HERE FOR THIS NIGHT AND NOW YOU ARE LETTING HER STAY HERE FOR HER WHOLE LIFE? ARE YOU CRAZY? WE CAN'T JUST TRUST HER."he shouted.

MJ:"Bin. Stop shouting. She will live here and that's it. Nobody will talk about it. I know she is a vampire and it's very difficult to live in this human world without any permanent and perfect shelter."

MB:"But-"he was cut by me.

Me:"No oppa. I don't want to live here. I will be fin-"

MJ:"No. I said you will live here and end of discussion."he said and went away. He didn't even let me talk. Oh..God. Now I have to live here? With him?.

Suddenly bin stood up and stomped away from the room. He was looking mad. And I wonder why he hates me that much?

Hi Guys!! How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. We will be facing more mysterious, enjoyable, hurtful moments. Get ready for it.