Finding true love

I opened the door bravely. I saw the room was a complete mess. Everything was laying on the ground. Many things were broken. But what I saw next broke my heart in pieces.
Bin was crying while sitting on the bed hardly. He didn't notice me.

I slowly walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder hesitantly. He stopped crying but didn't turn.

Y/n:"Bin, I know you are hurt. I know what happened with you wasn't fair. You were hanging between misunderstanding. But you should forget her. She wasn't your capable. She doesn't deserve your love. You deserve better. What she did, we can't change, but we can change the future by changing the present. You should move on. You should let her memory go. You can start a new life from now on if yo-"I was cut by him.

MB:"Why are you here?"he said coldly.

Y/n:"Bin..I-"he cut me again.

MB:"Get out."he said coldly. I looked at him in shock.

Y/n:"Bin-"I was cut by his shout.

MB:"GET OUT."he yelled. I backed a little bit as he stood up.

MB:"WHY ARE YOU HERE STILL!? CAN'T YOU HEAR ME!? GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!"he yelled at me and I widen my eyes in shock He wants me to go out from this house?

Y/n:"Bin, I just came here to comfort you. Wh-"he cut me again.

MB:"STOP WITH YOUR ACTING! YOU ALSO CAME HERE TO HURT ME. TO HURT MY FAMILY. OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD CAUSE YOU ARE HIS BLOOD AFTER ALL. YOU ARE JUST BUYING SYMPATHY FROM EVERYONE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD. AND SHE IS ONLY DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON BEHIND YOUR MOTHER'S DEAD. YOU WILL SOON BETRAY US. YOU ARE JUST A TRAITOR!!"he yelled at me making me feel pain in my heart which I never felt before. I couldn't take it anymore.

Y/n:"YEAH..I AM ACTING! ACTING LIKE I AM ALRIGHT. ACTING LIKE I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S COMFORT. ACTING LIKE I AM NOT BREAKING FROM INSIDE. ACTING LIKE I AM STRONG ENOUGH WHILE I AM NOT!!"I yelled back. Tears were rolling from my eyes. He looks taken aback.

Y/n:"Yes my mom died for me. Even my grandparents also died because of me. But-but it wasn't my fault.. I-I didn't wanted any of these to happen. I wanted to lead a happy normal life but fate didn't lead me. Everyone hates me, everyone. The ones who loved me, died instantly. That's why I didn't love anyone. I don't like losing anymore."I cried a bit before continuing.

Y/n:"And yeah.. sympathy right? Sympathy. You are right, I buy sympathy from everyone. Borning without a father, was a part of buying sympathy. Living in a completely hell in my childhood, was a part of buying sympathy. Watching my whole family's death, was a part of buying sympathy. Running away for the sake of my life, was a part of buying sympathy. But don't worry, you don't have to show me sympathy anymore. I have got enough. I won't come here again."I said while wiping my tears. He was trying to talk with me but I didn't let him. I turned and saw everyone were standing there. Before going away from the room,I turned and said to him coldly.

Y/n:"And one more thing, I don't have the word 'betray' in my dictionary."
With that, I went to my room and packed all of my things.

A/N's Pov

After y/n went to her room, MJ came and slapped bin across his face hardly. Everyone became shook because mj never slapped him before. Well..nobody did it before.

MJ:"Why are you being like this? Nowadays, I can't recognize you. In the past, you were always the cause of my proudness but now, I feel disgusting towards you."he said while crying. Moonbin didn't budged a little. He just let him do whatever.

MJ:"You are not my bin whom I know. You are not...."he trailed off by crying. Everyone stood there silently while crying. Suddenly they heard someone going downstairs. They knew who it was.

For the last time, MJ glared at bin and went downstairs with his vampire power along with others.

After sometime, bin got back to his sense and quickly ran downstairs.

MJ:"Y/n. Where are you going?"he asked when he saw her heading outside with her luggage.

Y/n:"I am leaving."she said coldly.

Sh:"Noona, don't go plz...."he begged with his teary eyes. Y/n was melting but she have to maintain.

Y/n:"No. I can't. I have to go. Wook, if you want, you can stay here."she said and started making her way towards the main door.
B

ut a voice stopped her before she could even step near the exist.

"STOP."she turned and saw him running towards her hurriedly. She didn't wanted to talk with him. She grab her luggage tightly and started going towards the door.

MB:"Y/n, plz. Don't go.."he begged.

Y/n:"No. I will go."

MB:"Y/n, I am warning you."she turned and faces him.

Y/n:"Why? What will you do?"she asked while crossing her arms.

MB:"Aish...y/n, just listen to me."

Y/n:"I said no."

MB:"Well..you will regret it."he said with a smirk.

Y/n:"I said no mea-YAAAAAAAHHHH...PUT ME DOWN."she shouted when she felt her body being lifted. Bin was carrying her on his shoulder. She screamed and punched his back several times but he didn't budge  a bit.

"Well...I warned you."he said with a smirk and carried her upstairs. She was screaming and screaming but he didn't listen her. Others were hella shook by the scene. They didn't thought it will happen.

Well...how was it? Now it's time to win y/n's heart. Bin should work hard for it. I made a little bit emotional it. Hihihi...plz vote and comment. I will update soon.