Untold Truth part 1

Moonbin's Pov

Y/n:"Oh.....you remember this?I totally forgot it.hahahahh"

Wook:"Hahahahahahaha.."
Wanna know what is happening? After breakfast we all sat in the living room. And here this two are just laughing and laughing. Ughhhh...

Y/n's Pov

Y/n:"Hey, wooki. Did you find your soulmate?"I asked as I remember now.

Wook:"No. I didn't find yet. I thought you will be my soulmate."he joked with a wink. I laughed at his statement.

Y/n:"Well....I wouldn't mind if you were my soulmate."I laughed a little.

Then leave me and go away with him.

Suddenly I heard someone's voice in my mind. I stopped laughing and looked around. And then I spotted the person. He was growling and glaring at me. I gulped in fear.

JJ:"Yah....bin why are you so angry?"he said while smirking.

MB:"Nothing."he denied and looked away.

Wook:"Oh...by the way, from which kingdom you guys came?"he suddenly asked. Yeah..I wanna know too.

MJ:"We are from Nemel Kingdom."We both widen our eyes.

Y/n:"N-nemel Kingdom?"I stuttered.

Sh:"Why? Is something wrong there?"he frowned his face.

Y/n:"A-actually...we are from Rinves kingdom."I said while gulping. Now it's their time to be shocked. I looked down. They all will hate me now. Cause, Nemel Kingdom's rival is Rinves Kingdom. Both kingdoms are enemy.

There was a long silent.Then someone decided to spoke.

MJ:"Princess, don't worry. We are not angry with you. We know that you are innocent. We trust you."he said smoothly and gave me a warm smile. I really love him so much. I smiled widely and hugged him.

MB:"But what about him? He isn't innocent."he suddenly said while pointing at wook.

What are you saying bin?

MJ:"Bin.."he glared at him. But I saw ji-wook was smirking. I know he is planning something.

Ji-wook:"Yes. You are right. I am not innocent. I came here to take y/n."he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes cause I know he is joking. But what bin said next made me shook.

MB:"See. I told you before he has bad intentions. He came here to take my y/n away from me."he said but soon widen his eyes as he realized what he blurted out. My jaw dropped on the ground as I just stared at him. Then suddenly he ran upstairs. I was still shook.
But when I looked around, I saw everyone smirking and wook gave high-five to MJ oppa? Was everything planned?

I looked at them in disbelief.

Ji-wook:"I told you he will like you back."he said to me. I blushed and ran to my room. After closing the door I placed a hand on my chest and breathed heavily.

What was that?

Moonbin's Pov

AISHH...what had gotten into me? Why did I said that?Ahhhhhh...bin. you are a fool. But why did you even feel mad? I am not falling for her, no no I can't. I am taken. I am taken.

I was spacing back and forth when I heard her thinking.

What was that?

AISHH....now how will I face her? Bin.....you are such a stupid.

Y/n'sPov

After that incident, me and bin we both ignored each other. I am not ready to talk with him. Plus, he behaved so much colder around me. Maybe...he didn't mean to say that.

We were sitting in the dinning room for dinner. Bin didn't come yet.

MJ:"Princess, plz go and call bin."he told me. I widen my eyes. No no..I don't wanna face him.

Ew:"Don't worry. I will go with you."Thank you Eunwoo. You are the best.

RK:"No. I will go with her."he suddenly said while standing up. And thus they started fighting.

Y/n:"Guys! Stop. Stop fighting like a kid. You both come with me, okay?"I said. They both nodded and glared at each other.

Then we headed toward bin's room. When we reached there, eunwoo knocked on his door. But he didn't respond. He knocked again but no response. Then we decided to open the door. When we opened the door we saw nobody. Woah...his room is so beautiful. A king sized bed, nice designing wall, stylish furnitures. Everything is perfect.

Suddenly a photo caught my eyes. It was so beautifully framed and was placed right beside bin's bed. Without thinking twice, I picked up the photo.
But what I saw, broke my heart. A girl was holding bin's hand and they both were smiling with love. Then I decided to ask eunwoo.

Y/n:"Eunwoo, who is this?"he looked at me and then looked at the photo. He widen his eyes. Then eunwoo and Rocky looked at each other. They were about to say something when someone spoke.

MB:"What are you doing here?"we looked at him. He was looking so mad. His eyes shot red blood.
I got scared by his look. Then his eyes went to my hand where I was still holding the photo.

Y/n:"I-I ca-"he cut me by snatching the photo harshly from my hand.

MB:"HOW DARE YOU TOUCHED THIS!?"he growled. We all flinched at his voice. I have never seen him that angry. Soon every one came in this room with their power.

MJ:"what happened?"he asked as he saw Bin mad

MB:"SHE DARED TO TOUCH THIS PRECIOUS PHOTO!"he yelled again.

JJ:"Bin. Calm down. She doesn't know anythin-"he tried to calm him.

MB:"Then tell her. Warn her to not come in my room again."he said harshly. But I was thinking about one thing. This face. This face is familiar. I saw this face before. But I can't remember. Where.....?
Eunwoo came to me and started taking me away from the room but I stopped him.

Y/n:"WAIT!"I said as I remembered her. He stopped dragging me. Everyone looked at me confusedly.

Y/n:"I remember her. She is my.......

Hello Guys!! You will know more things in the next chapter. Plz wait. You can guess who is she. Hihihi.. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Byee byeeeee