MISSION part 2

Moonbin's Pov

It's been three days since we came here and MJ hyung, eunwoo are working at the mansion. But yet, they didn't find any information About y/n. I know it's difficult but we have to find y/n as soon as possible. Cause I am damn sure she is not okay.

Y/n'sPov

Y/n:"Why are you tor-torturing me like this...? Can't you just kill me?"I said weakly. He chuckled and bend down at my level.  I looked at him weakly. Blood was dripping from my mouth.

Dad:"Well...you see. Some special guests of mine are coming here soon. Specially for you. So, I have to make you survive until they come. After they reach here, I promise I will kill you....but....with them."he said evilly. I frowned my face. About whom he is talking? Who is his guest? I have a bad feeling about it.

Dad:"Wondering about whom I am talking? Don't think too much. You will know soon."he said and stood up. Then he went away.

When I am gonna get out from here? Will anybody come here, to save me?

A/n'sPov

MJ and eunwoo was massaging the assistant of the king. The assistant was laying on the bed on his chest and they were massaging his whole body. They were doing this since the day they came here. This assistant is a pervert. He loves this two woman*cleared throat* man.

MJ was massaging on the left side while eunwoo was massaging the right side.
MJ was so pissed by this guy. He wanted to kill him. But, he can't as they have to find informations about y/n.

Assistant:"Minji. Plz massage more softly."he said while moaning in pleasure. Well..Minji is MJ's fake name and eunwoo's fake name is Eunmi.

MJ was about to punch his back but eunwoo stopped him by mouthing 'calm down'. MJ signed and began to massage his left side softly as much as he can.

After I finish this mission, this bastard will be the first one who will be killed by me. MJ thought.

Suddenly the guy spoke something which made them looked at him curiously.

Assistant:"Girls. Be safe cause some vampires from our rival kingdom are here."he said.

MJ(Minji):"Wh-who are those? D-do you know them?"he asked in fear.

Assistant:"Yeah. They are from Nemel Kingdom."he said. They both widen their eyes and looked at each other.

Assistant:"Don't worry. They won't hurt you if you stay with me here all the time and pleasure me."he said. MJ crunched his face in disgust.

Ew(Eunmi):"Do you know why they came here?"he asked intelligently.

Assistant:"They came here to take a girl."he said lazily. They widen their eyes more.

MJ:"Which girl?"he asked.

Assistant:"I don't know her. But king put her with so many securities so she must be so important."he said. MJ gulped before asking the main question.

MJ:"Do you know where they put her?"he asked. The guy turned his body and faced him.

Assistant:"Why do you want to know?"he asked.

MJ:"Just curious."he said. The looked at  him while licking his lips.

Assistant:"Well..what will I get if I tell you?"

MJ:"You will get whatever you want."he said without thinking twice.

Assistant:"Well...she is in king's old mansion. Nobody goes there without him and his trustworthy guards."he said.

Ew:"Do you know the location?"he asked. The guy Shaked his head as a 'no'. They both signed and was about to leave when suddenly the guy grabbed MJ's hand. MJ looked at him confusedly.

Assistant:"You told me you will give me whatever I want."he said. MJ signed and asked,

MJ:"Well.. what do you want?"

Assistant:"I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?"he said while looking at him hopefully and with love. Eunwoo held his Lough. MJ groaned and smacked his head. The guy died immediately because his bones of his neck broke and his head spined because of the force. Eunwoo immediately stopped his lough and looked at him in shock. Then they both went away from the mansion quickly to inform their other brothers.

But...how will we find the location?MJ thought.

What a funny chapter...hahahh🤣🤣 poor MJ. But I M feeling bad for the assistant also. After all, he loved him😂😂. Btw, how was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. Now plz vote and comment. I Will update soon.