Soulmate part 2

I woke up, did my morning routine and got ready. I am feeling better now from yesterday. And I am feeling energetic. I went downstairs with a happy mode.

MJ:"Hey, princess. How are you feeling now?"he asked when he saw me coming.

Y/n:"I am feeling good now."I said while smiling.

Sh:"Woah...Noona is looking so happy."

Y/n:"Yeah..I am feeling so happy and energetic. I don't know why, but I like this feeling verrryyyyyy much."I said while jumping on the couch to lay there without looking. And I regret it so much.
My head was on Moonbin's lap. He was looking at me and as well as I. Again the feelings started happening. But this time it's something else. I was attracted by him. I was attracted by his features, by his gazes, everything.
Both of us got lost into each other's eyes that we forgot about the world for that moment. But soon, we were interrupted by someone's voice.

Sh:"OooOooOoo"we quickly looked at him. We saw everyone was looking at us. I quickly got up.

Y/n:"Umm...I am feeling hungry. Come on. We have school too."I said and started going towards the dining room leaving others laughing.

Oh... it's so embarrassing. Why do you have to jump there? Stupid, stupid.

At school...

We were eating our lunch as it's our break. Eunwoo and Rocky were a bit down but soon they recovered. We all were talking and eating peacefully until that bastard ruin it.

Minho:"Hey babygirl. What are you doing with this Astro? I am better than them."he said while leaning towards me. His hands were on the table.

Y/n:"You know what? Go away from here before I ruin your this so-called handsome face."I said coldly.

Minho:"If you ruin my face, I won't mind. Cause my everything is yours, my love."he winked at me.

Yukkkk...how disgusting. From him, Moonbin looks much better.

Suddenly I heard Moonbin chuckling. But I just shrugged it off and was about to say him something when he grabbed my hand without my permission. I immidiately glared at him which he ignored. Everyone widen their eyes as nobody ever did things like this to me before. Well...they were all scared of me. But this guy just hit all limitation. Today, no one can save him from me.

But before I could do something, someone punched him on his face making him fall on the ground. I looked and saw..

Bin?

He was punching him so badly that his face was bloody. Rest of Astro went to him and held him back as he looks like he won't stop today. He was that much angry. I never saw him like this before.

MB:"STAY AWAY FROM HER!! IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR HER, I WILL KILL YOU FOR SURE!!"he yelled angrily while I was so shocked by his sudden possessiveness.

Then he slowly calm down. He glared at him for the last time and walked away.

Does he care about me that much..?

After school..

We were sitting in the living room. Without Moonbin.

Y/n:"Umm..guys. Do you know, how Moonbin brought me here that day?"I asked what I wanted to know for so long.
Then they all describe everything. I widen my eyes.

Y/n:"What? B-but, how can he sense me?"I asked.

MJ:"Well...cause you are his Soulmate"he smiled. I frowned my face.

Y/n:"What is soulmate?"

RK:"You don't know about soulmate?"I shook my head cause I really don't know.

JJ:"Well...every vampire has a soulmate. Sometimes they can be human also. Without soulmate, a vampire can't survive. When a vampire comes at their right age, they has to meet with their soulmate. Or else, they will face so many problems."

MJ:"If any vampire's soulmate die before them, like if you die before bin, he won't be able to survive that much. He will destroy."he said making me gulp in fear.

Y/n:"But, how can someone know who is their soulmate?"

Ew:"With symptoms. Like, when they will look into each other's eyes, they will feel some weird sensation inside their bodies. Everytime they sees each other, they will lost into each other's beauty. They will feel a sweet connection between them. One soulmate can sense if another one is in danger or not, sad or not, happy or not just like bin sensed you. They can also sense their presence." Yeah...he is right. I felt all of this with bin. And I like it. Oh..shut up y/n.

MJ:"Once they both touch each other,  they will shine in their love color. And your love color is blue. Their eyes will change whenever they will touch each other. They will feel so much love towards each other. They will feel a strong connection between themselves."he explained.

That's why I was feeling like this? That's why I was so desperate to kiss him? Oh...Lord. Why do you have to make me soulmate of his? I don't want to be his soulmate. He is so stubborn. But..his eyes, his nose, his lip-OH..SHUT UP Y/N. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD AGAIN.

After some chit chat, I decided to go to the garden. The Vampires has a nice garden I must say. I came to the garden and closed my eyes. I inhaled some fresh air.

Suddenly, something fall on the ground. I frowned and opened my eyes. I looked down and saw, it was a paper ball.
I slowly took it and opened it. But when I read it, tears started forming in my eyes. I took the paper with me when I ran to my room. Gladly nobody saw me running like this.

I went to my room and closed the door slightly. I looked at the paper and ripped it into many pieces. Tears started rolling from my eyes. I bend down on my kness and started crying silently.

Why? Why does he hate me that much? Why can't he leave me? What mistake I even did to deserve this?

Suddenly an idea came in my mind.

Nobody loves me, nobody cares about me. Nobody wants me in this world. Not my lovable one's, not my own soulmate. So, why would I survive? I should finish my life. Yeah...I have to find a silver knife.
I quickly looked for an silver knife in my wardrobe.

Found it...

I held it tightly in my hand.

Goodbye everyone. I hope, I will never born again.

With that, I started taking the knife closer to my hand. Suddenly I heard footsteps outside but I didn't paid attention. I was about to cut my hand when....

Hello Guys!! Plz don't do this (suicide) thingy ever. Okay? It's not good. If you ever think that nobody loves you, then know one thing that Astro loves you. I love you. We all arohas loves you. We are a family anyways. Love you guys..😘😘😘