Heavy Heart❤️

Everything was dark. I was so afraid. Nobody was with me. I shouted.

Me:"BIN!!OMMA....MJ OPPA!! WOOK...WHERE ARE YOU ALL??"but nobody came or replied. Suddenly I saw a strong light coming from my behind. I turned and immediately closed my eyes because the shine was blinding my eyes. Then I slowly adjusted my vision and saw it was coming from a big hole. I walked into the hole and saw a very big and beautiful forest. It was soooo much beautiful. Suddenly I saw a lady was standing a little bit far from me. The lady was back facing me.

Me:"Excuse me? Do you know this place?"I asked. The lady slowly turned and smiled. I widen my eyes in shock.

Me:"Levela....?"she smiled widely at me.

Levela:"How are you y/n?"

Me:"W-why are you here? Why I am here?"

Levela:"Y/n, be happy in your life. Many problems will come, but don't give up. Always be with bin. He loves you."

Me:"What are you saying and why are you saying this?"I asked as she came to me and cupped my face.

Levela:"I hope you will get all the happiness in your life. I love you y/n. Take care of yourself."she said and started disappearing.

Me:"LEVELA...LEVELA...LEVELA.....
WHERE ARE YOU GOING? LEVELAAAAA.."

I woke up in shock. I slowly tried to open my eyes but my vision was blur. After sometime, my vision got clear. I heard someone saying my name. When I opened my eyes, I saw a guy was looking at me worriedly.

MB:"Y/n, are you okay?"

Me:"W-What I am doing here?"

MB:"Oh..Thank God you are okay."he said while signing in relief.

Me:"Why? What happe-"I was cut by his sudden hugging. I was so shock.

Me:"B-bin, what are y-"I stopped when I heard him sobbing. Is he crying?

MB:"I-I thought I-I lo-lost you. I was so afraid. I missed you very much."he said while crying. My eyes got soften.

Me:"Bin... don't worry. I am okay. You see."I said as I pulled him away.

Me:"Btw, what happened to me?"

MB:"Actually....

(Flashback)

We all rushed towards y/n to save her but stopped when we saw that Jogeom threw the knife towards her. But, the knife didn't touched her. It touched another body because the body came in-front of y/n. And it was..........................Levela.

We all stood our eyes in shock even Jogeom too. Y/n passed out before the incident so she didn't saw what happened. My dad ran to Levela and held her body. Jogeom was shook also maybe he didn't wanted to kill her. Our guards came and took him away. He didn't budge a little. He was looking like a lifeless body. Soon I came back to my sense and then we brought y/n here.

(Flashback end)

He explained everything and he said I was unconscious for like two days. I was so shook. First, She risked her life only for me and 2nd I was unconscious for two days? God...

Me:"Btw bin. Who was the man and was the middle aged man your dad? What is the relationship between your family and Levela?"I asked him. He chuckled and took my hand in his hand and began to stroke it's back. I was blushing but somehow managed not to show.

MB:"You surely asks so much. Well...The old man is my Grandfather. And yeah, the middle-aged man is my dad. Actually, my dad and Levela are siblings. They are from same family."he said making me completely shook.

MB:"Aunt loves Jogeom, I mean your dad. She was so blind in love with him that she didn't saw the cheater form of him. Rinves kingdom and Nemel Kingdom is my Grandfather's. He was the ruler of those kingdoms. Your dad wanted to get the kingdom so he acted as if he was in love with my aunt. Then they both married each other and your dad got the kingdom. But one day, grandfather got to know that he was cheating on my aunt. They told it to aunt but she didn't believed. She started to hate dad and grandfather. Thus, your kingdom and mine became enemy. But, your dad. He broke my aunt's heart and see, what happened."he sighed sadly. I felt so  hurt because after all he is my dad and he did all of this.

We remain silent after that. He was still stroking my hand. Soon, I regain my sense.

Me:"Umm..Bin. Where is Levala- I mean, my stepmother?"I asked as I don't know how she is right now. She was injured for me.

Suddenly I saw him being nervous. He was hesitating to say.

MB:"U-um...She-she..."he stuttered. I frowned my face more.

Me:"What happened bin? Why are you stuttering?"he finally gave up and sighed sadly.

MB:"She is dead."he said in a low voice. I felt my heart stopped. I couldn't breath properly. I couldn't resist what he just said.

S-she..d-di-died?
A tear escaped from my eyes. Bin noticed it and hugged me immediately. I hugged him tightly and started sobbing.

MB:"Y/n..sshh.. don't cry. Plz..."he stroke my hair.

Y/n:"B-bin...why a-always th-is happens t-to me? Whom I-I recommend my own people, die immediately. Why? Wh-why my life -is l-like that?"I cried so hard while crunching on his shirt.

Y/n:"Bin...I don't want to lose you. I-I can't live without you."

MB:"Don't worry baby. I love you. I won't leave you."after sometime I calm down. He laid me on the bed gently and covered me with blanket. He was about to go when I grabbed his hand. He turned and looked at me.

Me:"Plz stay."I said. He nodded and laid beside me. He slipped himself under the blanket and hugged me. Then he kissed my forehead.

MB:"Goodnight Jagi."I smiled and drifted into sleep with a heavy heart.

Helloo guys!! And this is the end of this story. Hihihi... Kidding 😁😁. Do you think their live will go smoothly? I don't know. Let's see what happens next😉. Be with me. And vote plus comment. I Will update soon.