Connection

With that, I started taking the knife closer to my hand. Suddenly I heard footsteps outside but I didn't paid  attention. I was about to cut my hand when....

Someone burst opened the door. I quickly snapped my head towards the person. He looked at my wrist with big eyes which was near the silver knife. He quickly came towards me and snatched the knife from my hand and threw it somewhere.

MB:"WHAT THE HELL YOU WAS ABOUT TO DO??"he shouted.

Y/n:"SO WHAT WILL I DO!? HUH?! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE.."I shouted back and started crying.

MB:"Yah...w-why are you crying?"he widen his eyes. Well...he never saw me like this.

Y/n:"I just don't wanna live....nobody is beside me."I said while crying. Suddenly he hugged me. I held him tightly and cried so hard. Somehow, I feel so safe in his arm. I love his embrace. I didn't push him back. I was so lost into crying that I didn't notice everyone were standing in my room.

Moonbin's Pov

I was in my room just laying on my bed. Suddenly I felt so sad. I know it's not my feeling, it's y/n's. But why is she feeling sad?

To know about her sudden emotion, I tried to hear her thoughts. Well...she doesn't know but I can hear her thoughts. She can't hear my thoughts because I blocked my mind. When soulmates touch each other, they will be able to hear their thoughts.

Why? Why does he hate me that much? Why can't he leave me? What mistake I even did to deserve this?

I frowned my face. Is she talking about me? But, I didn't do anything. Did my behavior hurt her that much? But I don't give a damn about it.

Nobody loves me, nobody cares about me. Nobody wants me in this world. Not my lovable one's, not my own soulmate. So, why would I survive? I should finish my life. Yeah...I have to find a silver knife.

WHAT THE FUCK? Had she gone mad? Did I affect her that much? But why she is angry? Oh no. It's not the time for think.

I quickly got up from my bed and started running towards her bedroom. I was running like a mad man.

Found it...

I widen my eyes. Oh..shit. She found it. I ran more quickly.

Goodbye everyone. I hope, I will never born again.

My breath stucked in my throat as I felt like the world was spinning. Finally I reached there and saw she was holding a silver knife. I snatched it from her hand and threw it away. Then I yelled at her but she yelled also and started crying. Seeing her crying, clenched my heart. I don't know why I was feeling sad. Then without my intension, I hugged her. She cried so badly like someone hurted her. The guys came running in this room also. Maybe they heard her crying.

After sometime, I hear some soft snoring. I looked down and saw her sleeping peacefully. I carried her in bridal style and placed her on her bed. I covered her with blanket and went outside with the boys.

MJ:"What happened?"

MB:"I don't know. I was.....(explain everything)."

JJ:"I think, something is bothering her. We will talk about it tomorrow. Now go to your bed."we all nodded and went to our room.

Am I the reason that she decided to kill herself?

Y/n's pov

I woke up feeling fresh. Then I remembered yesterday night.

I was crying in bin's chest, then how the fuck I am here? Did he? Oh...Lord...
I sighed and went to the bathroom and got ready. Then I went downstairs.

I saw MJ oppa and eunwoo was there.

Y/n:"Good morning oppa."I smiled. They looked at me and smiled while greeting me back.

Y/n:"Where are the others?"I asked while grabbing an apple.

MJ:"They are late again. Can you wake them up?"I nodded and told eunwoo to company me.

Ew:"At first, Jinjin hyung as he doesn't take much time."I nodded and went to his bedroom. Jinjin oppa was sleeping peacefully. I grinned and went towards him slowly thinking about my plan.

I leaned closer in his ear and yelled,

Y/n:"Jinjin oppa, FIRE!!!!"he opened his eyes and fall on the ground. We started laughing uncontrollably. Before he could smack our asses, we quickly ran away from the room. Then we headed towards Sanha's room. We saw his phone was beside his head and he was sleeping peacefully.
I went towards him and started tickling him so badly.

Sh:"N-noon-na hahahahahahaha...
S-t-ohahahahhastop.
Hahahahha...STOP.NAHHAHAHAHHAHAH."I finally stopped and told him to get ready for school.

Ew:"Umm..y/n. I will go and wake up Rocky. He just slept in the morning. He didn't slept yesterday night. So, it will be very hard to wake him up. So, I am going. You stay here, okay?"he said. I nodded. Then he headed towards Rocky's room. Suddenly a room caught my attention. I smirked thinking an evil idea.

Why not do something fun with this dork? I will tease him by touching his body and whisper some seducing things. Hahah....it will be fun.

I slowly opened the door and saw him sleeping on his bed. I slowly walked towards him and bend down.
Ohoo...he is looking cute and hot at the same time. Oh..y/n. Cut the crap. Focus, focus.
Then I whispered in his ear,

Y/n:"You know, you are a hot dumb. I am in love with you my love."I said seducely. I grinned at my acting. Then I was about to drag my index finger on his whole body when a hand caught my hand.

MB:"What you are doing?"he asked in his huskey voice with his eyes closed. I widen my eyes.

Oh shit..

Y/n:"N-nothing."I stuttered. Then he opened his eyes and looked at my eyes directly. I was lost in his eyes again.

MB:"You think I am hot and cute?"

Hello Guys!! Sorry for the late update. Btw, how was this chapter? Bin can hear her thoughts that means what she thought before, all bin heard. How embrassing for y/n. What do you think her reaction will be after hearing it? I am waiting for it. Hahaha. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon. Bye bye...