A Vamitch

MB:"You think I am hot and cute?"
he said while smirking. I can feel my cheeks heat up.

How does he know?

MB:"I have my ways."he said and got up from bed. I just stood there dumbfounded.

MB:"Do you want to take a bath with me?"I immediately glared at him.

MB:"Then go to your room."he said in a stern voice. I immediately went to my room to get ready.

At school...

We were eating our lunch when  suddenly MJ oppa asked me something.

MJ:"Princess. Are you alright?"he asked.

Y/n:"Umm..yes. Why not?"I asked back.

MB:"Y/n. Don't lie. I know you are not okay."he said. I was about to say back when something caught my attention. I widen my eyes.

Y/n:"YAHHH...h-how do you k-know my name?"I stuttered.

MB:"I have my ways."he just shrugged his shoulder.

RK:"Woah.....that's your name? Beautiful.."he said. I blushed at his comment.

Why I am blushing??

Ew:"Yeah...her name is beautiful, just like her."he said while winking at me.

Oh...he is so handsome. AISHH...what are you saying?

MB:"Just marry them."he suddenly said sarcastically making us look at him confusedly.

JJ:"Who marry whom?"he asked confusedly.

MB:"N-nothing."we sighed.

What happened with this dork?
Then suddenly he glared at me. Now what I had done?

At home....

Y/n:"Oppa...I want to go outside for a walk."I said.

MJ:"Okay...you can go. But, with somebody."he said.

Y/n:"I can go by myself. I don't need-"

MB:"Yeah..we can see that. How you saved yourself before."he sarcastically while sitting on the couch. I just glared at him.

MJ:"No one will talk. Rocky, you will go with her."he said. Rocky stood up happily and we made our way outside.

While we were walking we talked about so many things. And we find out that we have so many commons. He said he didn't find his soulmate yet. He is searching. All the way, I sometimes caught him staring at me. I just shrugged it off.

We walked and ate so many street foods. Gladly nothing happened today. We safely reached home.

But little did they know, someone was looking at them from far and smiling evilly.

We all were sitting on the couch silently. Bin was scrolling through his phone. And the others were watching tv. We were watching movie. Haha...movie night.
Suddenly, someone knocked in our door. We all frowned our face cause nobody comes at their house.

Jinjin oppa stood up and went towards the door. He slowly opened the door but didn't saw anyone. Then he suddenly bent down and closed the door. He came towards us.

Sh:"What is this?"he pointed towards his hand where we saw a letter.

JJ:"I don't know. I will read it."he said and opened the letter.

JJ:"MY dear unfortunate daughter,
I see, you are getting along with those vampires. Don't think that they can save you. Your death is written in my hand."he read and looked at me in shock. Everyone was shook too. I was just looking at the ground while controlling my tears.

MJ:"Y/n. What is this?"he said after a long silence.

Ew:"Who is this?"I slowly looked up.

Y/n:"It's m-my...D-Dad."I said while smiling sadly. They all gasped.

MJ:"Why does he want to kill you?"

Y/n:"Because, I am his unfortunate daughter. My dad is a vampire when my mom was a witch." They all gasped loudly.

Sh:"What..?"he said in disbelief.

Y/n:"Yeah... My mom was a witch. My dad loved my mom. They were in a relationship. One day, my dad told my mom to break up cause his family settled a fiance for him. My mom screamed and said that she was pregnant. But my dad was so heartless. He told her to kill her baby."I said when my eyes got watery. Everyone just heard silently what I said.

Y/n:"He said, his father won't make him king if he marry my mom. And besides, if he marry his fiance, he will be very powerful. But my mom didn't wanted to kill me. She gave birth of me. She raised me by herself. But no one knew that without some certain people. Even my dad didn't knew this. My mom kept me safe from everyone. But 5 years ago, my dad got to know about me. He killed my mom."I said while crying. MJ oppa came to me and patted my back.

Y/n:"My mom can see future so she knew he would kill her. She told me to be safe and went away. After that, I didn't found her. One day, I heard that she is dead. My dad was searching for me. 2 years ago, he found me. I was hiding from him. For like two years, I was running and running away from them. And finally, I came here and met with you guys."I cried so hard this time.

Y/n:"In my whole life, I didn't saw what is family, what is family members. But for the first time, I felt like I also have a family."I said while smiling. MJ oppa smiled and hugged me.

MJ:"Shh...you have us. You are our family princess. They can't hurt you."
He said. I felt so much happy. I didn't feel this feeling in my whole life. Then we broke our hug.

RK:"Wait...if your mother is a witch, then you are not only a vampire?"he asked himself. I nodded my head.

Y/n:"Yes. I am not only a vampire. I am a vamitch."

Hi Guys!! Sorry for the late update. I was so busy with my studies. I don't know where I got this Vamitch. Hahah.... it's just a combination of vampire and witch. Btw, how was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. I will update soon. Plz vote and comment. Bye bye...