jealous

I woke up from my bed and got ready for my day. Well....we are in off days. So, we don't need to go school. I went downstairs and greeted everyone. A smile crept on my lips as I saw Moonbin there. Then I started eating.

When we were eating, I don't know why but I felt weird. Like; another vampire is here. It's another kind of aura. Not dangerous but...different. I looked up and saw everyone were frowning. That means they are feeling same. We all looked around but didn't saw anyone.

I suddenly felt like someone is behind a pillar which was beside a big window. I slowly stood up and started walking there. Everyone looked at me and whispered to me to stay still there. But, I didn't hear anyone and went there. While reaching there, I slightly got scared. But suddenly something happened which made all of us shook and everyone yell.

Someone grabbed my wrist and twirled my hand causing me to face everyone and the person was holding my right hand around my neck while standing behind me.

MB:"Yah....leave her!!"he said angrily.

MJ:"Let her go. Who are you?!"he yelled also. The guy chuckled darkly. But his grip was not that hard. It's not hurting me.

??:"I am someone who knows my babygirl very well."he said. Wait-this voice. This voice is so familiar. I chuckled when I recognize who was it.

Everyone frowned their faces seeing me smile. I turned and faced him making him release his grip. I looked at his eyes as he giggled like a kid. Then I hugged him very tightly while saying-

Y/n:"Ji wook-ah...."he chuckled and hugged me back. He twirled me in the air. I was giggling and laughing. I really missed him so much.

Moonbin's Pov

What the hell is that? Why they are hugging each other? Does they both know each other? But why they have to be like this? AISHH....why I am feeling like this?

But...the way she is giggling and laughing with him, I never saw her that happy. Maybe he is someone very special to her.

Then they both stopped their drama making me roll my eyes.

Y/n:"Yah....why are you like this? Can't you greet me properly for once?"she said while smacking his head.

A/N'sPov

Wook:"Well... babygirl. I always greet you like this so you can recognize me only by my greetings, you know. It's a signature of mine."he said with a wink.

Y/n:"AisHHH..you will never change. You almost scared the hell out of me."

Wook:"Really? Aww....I am sorry baby. Forgive your daddy."he said with another wink. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully.

Y/n:"You stupid pervert."she laughed a little. Then her eyes went to the others who were looking at them with a confused face.

Y/n:"Oh...sorry. I forgot about you guys. Well.....he is Ji Chang Wook. My best friend and one and only family I have now."she said while smiling brightly.

Wook:"Hi Guys. Sorry, if I scared you."he said while scratching his nape.

MB:"Yeah...you should be sorry."he said rudely. MJ quickly smacked his head.

MJ:"Umm... sorry for his behaviour. Come. Plz...have  breakfast with us."he offered him.

Y/n:"Yeah. Wooki. You should taste Rocky's food. He is really a good cooker." She said excitedly while holding his hand. Moonbin's eyes shoot fire to their hands.

Then they went to the table and started eating. During the breakfast, y/n was just laughing with ji-wook. They sometimes touched each other. Everyone were laughing at ji-wook's jokes. But one person wasn't satisfied by his presence. Bin was just glaring and glaring at them.

After lunch, y/n took ji-wook to her room and locked the door. Nobody said anything as they both wanted to have some friends time.

Moonbin's Pov

I was in my room trying to hear her thoughts but failed. She isn't thinking anything. I think she is so happy with her so-called friend. But why am I feeling bad? It's not that I like her. AISHH....what is happening to me?

Y/N'sPov

Y/n:"And that's how I am here."I finished saying what happened here all these days. He nodded understandingly.

Ji-wook:"That means he is your soulmate. That makes sense. That's why he was glaring at us when we were together. I think he is jealous."he teased me.

Y/n:"I don't think so. He doesn't love me."I smiled sadly.

Ji-wook:"Why?"he raised a brow.

Y/n:"Don't know. Maybe, I am not his type or he loves someone else."I said sadly and looked down.

He placed a finger under my chin and made me face him.

Ji-wook:"Do you like him?"he suddenly asked me. Without thinking twice, I nodded. He smiled.

Ji-wook:"Well...then he will like you too. Just wait princess."he said with a smile.

Ji-wook:"Now smile,smile..smiiiileeee.."he started tickling me and I laughed so hard. He knows me very well.  He knows how to lighten my mood.

Wanna..know what Moonbin is doing?

Well...he pressed a pillow over his ear and started thinking.

Why they have to Laugh like this? Can't they shut up? Why she is so happy with him? Aishhh...soon this guy will die in my hand, I swear.

Uhhh....Jelly bin. Our bin is freaking jealous. Hihihih... Btw, I put Ji-chang-wook as he is my favorite actor. Now plz vote and comment. I will update soon.