First day at SCHOOL

I was walking. I don't know where to go. Suddenly I felt humans fragrances everywhere. But I have to maintain. I was getting desperate to drink their blood. I quickly opened the door which I found in-front of me with a loud thud. Every humans were looking at me. I felt some vampires are also here. But I couldn't find who was they. My fangs gone away. Cause I have to control. Suddenly a human who was in-front of me cleared his throat.

??:"Excuse me. Who are you?"he asked looking at me.

Me:"That's none of your business."I said coldly. He stared at me with wide eyes. Everyone gasped.

??:"How dare you? Who gave you the permission to come here?" He shouted. Gladly I remembered who gave me the permission.

Me:"The principal." Yeah..it was his name. (Hahahah...🤣🤣🤣 Principal..hahah how innocent)

??:"Principal? A-are you a student?"he raised a brow. Then I remember one thing, the boy..umm..yeah hui also said student. Yeah...

Me:"Yeah...student." he looked behind me and said.

??:"Then where is your bag–"he was cut by someone.

Hui:"Umm.. sorry. Actually, principal sent me here. Oh..you are here, take this."he handed me a bag filled with books and a paper. I took them and looked towards the human infront of me. Hui went away from there. The guy who was in-front of me, nodded.

??:"Okay. Now you may sit wherever you want."he said. I started going to the last row when suddenly he stopped me.

??:"Won't you introduce yourself?"he raised a brow.

Me:"No need."I shortly said and went to the last row to sit. The guy signed and began to do what he was doing. I just didn't paid attention because I was feeling a little bit weird feelings. Besides, I can't deny the fact that I want to drink their bloods so badly.

Many students would look at me time to time. How weird human is...

After some hours, finally the freaking boring classes were finish. (Oh...look. Vampires also found class as a boring thing, 😂😂)

Every humans ran away from the room. I also went out from the room and started looking for a place where I can inject myself. While I was roaming, suddenly I heard a crying sound. I ran towards the sound and saw a girl was crying while sitting on the floor. Some disgusting girls were laughing while looking at the girl.

The girl:"P-plz..leave me. Plz.."she started crying.

??:"No. If we leave you, then with whom we will play?"she said with an evil smirk. She was about to punch her when I grabbed her hand. They all looked at me.

??:"What do you want?"she yelled.

Me:"Leave her."I glared at her.

??:"No. Who are you to stop me?"I was getting hungry. Before I can bite her, I quickly beat her and her minions. I wanted them to leave me. They cried and went away before saying, "you will regret it."

After they left, I went towards the girl and helped her to get up. She stood up and said,

The girl:"Thank you so much for saving me. By the way, I am Park Lia."she smiled. I don't know why, but I feel like she is so kind.

Me:"Well.. Nice to meet you, t-too..Lia."I stuttered because I didn't talked with any other humans properly.

Lia:"Well...do you want to be my friend? It's alright if you don't want. Cause nobody wants to be my friend anyways."she said while looking down. I felt so bad for her. I think, making one friend here won't hurt right?

Me:"I will be your friend."I said. She looked at me instantly. A big smile was on her mouth. She jumped in joy. I chuckled as I heard her innocent thoughts.

Yay...I made a friend. I hope she won't leave me like others. I love her. She is my friend, yay.....Lia thought.
(If you don't know, vampires can hear the thoughts of humans)

Lia hold my hand all of a sudden and dragged me towards somewhere. I was so shocked cause I never got dragged by any human before. After sometime we were in-front of a door.

We will eat together..hihihi she thought.
Are we going to eat? Well...I am hungry anyways. She opened the door as everyone looked at us. I can hear everyone was whispering,

Isn't she the cold girl?
Why she is with a nerd?
Oh..God. Two weirdos are together.
Hey, she is looking sexy.
This cold girl is so.. beautiful. I want to make her mine. But why the nerd is with her?

Oh.... God. Why the humans are like that? I ignored them and took the nervous Lia's hand. She was thinking if I would leave her because of the comments. So I did it to reassure her that I won't leave. I dragged her towards a table. We sat there.

Me:"Umm..where is the food?"she looked at me with wide eyes.

Me:"Lia..Lia..."she snapped out from her thought.

Lia:"Yes. O-oh... I-I will bring it. Sit here."she went to bring food. I was waiting for her. Suddenly I felt someone staring at me. I looked around but didn't saw anyone. But, I am feeling weird again.

Soon Lia came and placed a plate of food in-front of me and her. She smiled and began to eat. Buy she stopped eating when she noticed that I wasn't eating and frowned her face.

Lia:"Why aren't you eating?"she asked me.
How can I eat? I even don't know what is this. And they are using sticks? Why? I thought we are going to drink  blood here. Should I tell her to bring blood? No no. It will be awkward.

Lia:"Yah...what happened? What are you thinking?"

Me:"O-oh. Nothing. Umm..Lia. I have something important to do. You eat."before she could say something I went away from there. I have to inject myself or I won't be able to control myself.

Little did she know that some guys were watching the whole scene.

Hello Guys! Did you enjoyed this chapter? I hope so. Well...we will meet with Astro in the next chapter. So, plz support me by voting and commenting. I will update soon. Bye...