Don't touch me

It's been 1 week since I came here. Everyone calls me 'Cold princess'. Many guys tried to impress me but failed too badly. Even Minho didn't stop trying. He is still trying his best. But I ignore him always. And about him. I don't know but I feel so weird whenever I think about him. From that day, we two just avoided each other.

Astro's Pov

RK:"Hey. Don't you think, she is different?"he asked. Astro were sitting in their class.

Ew:"Rocky. You have been saying the same thing from the day she came here."he said annoyingly.

Rk:"I am really serious. She is not a human."he said desperately. Trying to make them believe.

Sh:"I don't see anything wrong about her."he said while sitting on his sit.

MJ:"Yes. Besides, just talking in that spread doesn't mean that she is a vampire. Sometimes, many humans also can do this with their talent."he said while shrugging his shoulder.

RK:"I know but she has a different aura."he tried again while massaging his temple.

JJ:"Do you have any proof that she is a vampire?"

RK:"I-I don't have but.."MJ sighed.

MJ:"Yah...Rocky. Stop being suspicious towards her."he playfully pushed lightly Rocky and went away with others. Rocky sighed.

I will prove that.

A/N'Pov

Everyone went away from the school. Y/n was just in the locker room putting her things inside her bag. She had to use restroom and that's why she was late. She zipped her bag and hung it on her shoulder. While walking through the hallway she heard someone talking.

??:"Look. Who we have here?"she stopped and looked in-front of her.
She tried to pass him but he blocked her way.

Me:"What do you want from me?"she gritted her teeth in anger. From the aura, she knew it's a vampire.

RK:"I want to know, who are you?"he asked directly looking at her eyes with crossed arms.

Me:"It's none of your business."

RK:"It's my business now TELL ME."he yelled.

Me:"Get out from my way you motherfu*ker."she said making him more and more angry. His eyes redden. He turned into his real self. He suddenly punched her face making her fall on the ground. It was too sudden that's why she wasn't able to dodge it. She looked so angry. Well..no one ever dared to touch her. If anyone touched her she would always kill the person. She quickly stood up and within a second, she grabbed his throat so tightly and pushed him to a wall. Her eyes were damn red. She was so mad. Her fangs came out, her nails came out also. She was looking scary.

Me:"How dare you touch me?"she angrily said. Rocky was struggling in her grip. Rocky was powerful but she was more powerful than him. Rocky was about to lose his breathe when they heard a footstep. It was a human. She quickly let go of him and he ran outside before any human can see his face. She ran with her vampire power after him. She wanted to kill him. They were running and running until they reached inside a big mansion. She stopped when she saw the guys.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ASTRO.

Well....I was getting bored so I thought to update two chapters today. Hihihi. I hope you will enjoy it. Bye....