Where are you?

Y/n:"Moonbin let me go."I shouted. He just closed the door behind him and threw me on the bed. He hovered over me and pinned my hands beside my head.

Y/n:"What are you doing?"I asked annoyingly.

MB:"I am sorry."he suddenly said making me look at him.

Y/n:"Why sorry? I am nothing to you so why apologize?"I said sarcastically while looking away from his beautiful eyes.

MB:"No, y/-"he stopped when I pushed him away from me with my all power. He somehow balanced himself to stand straightly.

I stood as well and said,

Y/n:"Don't come near me. If you didn't knew the truth, you wouldn't have been doing this right now, would you? You would obviously let me go. You wouldn't stop me from going."I said coldly when looking at him while he looked down in shame. I sighed and went away from the room.

I walked towards my room with watery eyes. Well..it hurts. For the first time I loved someone that much. He is just using me. But I won't let him do it anymore.

Tomorrow morning...
I woke up and did my morning routine. I got ready for school and went downstairs. There I saw everyone. I saw him also. I just avoided him and sat on a chair. Then we started eating.

Suddenly I choked while eating my food. Bin immidiately rushed and gave me a cup of water. I looked at him and he was smiling. I avoided his cup and took the cup which was right beside me. I gulped the water feeling good and started eating my breakfast. With a upset face, he sat down on his sit. It hurts to see him like that but, I don't give a damn about it.

At school...

Bin tried to talk with me but I avoided him all the time. At lunchtime, I just talked with everyone without him. Many girls were saying why bin was following me like this. Yeah..he is now sticking with me all day long. How annoying!

At home...

We all were at the living room. Everyone was talking but bin was just staring at me expecting that I would look at him but I didn't. Whenever I unintentionally looked at him he would smile but I didn't return.

After sometime, I felt the urge to go to the garden.

Y/n:"Umm..I am going to the garden for some fresh air. And don't anyone dare to follow me."I said the last sentence while glaring at bin. He looked down on the ground painfully. Then I went to the garden.

After reaching there, immediately a tear escaped from my eye. I don't know but I am feeling so sad. Maybe because I love him very much. Somehow, I feel so guilty doing this to him.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone's presence behind me. Suddenly, I felt pain in my shoulder like something was entering inside my skin. Before I could resist what was happening, everything went black.

A/n'sPov

After y/n went away from there, Jinjin patted bin's back.

JJ:"Don't worry bin. She will forgive you soon. She is your soulmate after all."he said softly.

Wook:"Yeah...and don't worry. She loves you so much, I saw that in her eyes. If she wouldn't love you, then she wouldn't mind your words. She would just shrugged it off. I know her very well. She is just acting tough but actually she is also feeling bad."he tried to comfort him.

MB:"I-I don't know...."his said almost whispering. His voice  cracked at the last word. Hearing this, MJ who was being cold towards him, immediately melted and went to his brother who was crying like a baby.

MJ:"Don't cry. She will cry too. Don't forget she can feel your feelings. And if she feels that, she will obviously cry."he said patting bin's back. Bin looked at him and immediately hugged him. Then he started crying hard.

MB:"H-hyung. I am a very ba-bad person. I hurt her. I made her cry. I am so cruel...I don't deserve her love."he said while crying. Everyone looked at him painfully.

MJ:"Shh...who said you don't deserve her love? You both deserves each other's love. It's just a little distance between you two which is going to recover soon."he said while stroking his hair gently. After sometime bin stopped crying. He slowly pulled away and sat there while looking down.

RK:"Yah...you crybaby. Stop with this face or I will immediately smack your neck with my power."he joked. Everyone laughed when they saw bin giggling cutely.

After sometime, bin started panicking. They all looked at him confusedly.

MB:"Hyung, I can't sense her."he said worriedly.

MJ:"What do you mean you can't sense her?"

MB:"Hyung, I can't hear her thoughts nor I can sense her presence. As if, she is not near me."

MJ:"What are you saying? She said she is just going to the gar-OH SHIT...GARDEN."he cursed loudly when the reality hit him. They all widen their eyes and rushed to the garden. When they reached there, what they saw shocked them very much.

Hello Guys!! Bin is crying and I am feeling sad also. Plz vote and comment. I will update soon.