What is wrong with you?

Suddenly bin stood up and stomped away from the room. He was looking mad. And I wonder why he hates me that much?

I woke up from my bed as Mr.alarm started shouting. Who put this shit here? I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and went to the closet room. Wow....there are so many dresses. When did those dresses come? I just wore a dress and went downstairs.

I saw everyone were there. But everyone were quiet too. I slowly walked towards MJ oppa and sat beside him.

Me:"Umm...oppa. I am sorry. I will live here. Plz don't be mad."I said. I was feeling bad because he was mad. And I don't know why I care about it.

Mj:"No. I am not mad at you. I am mad at someone else."he said while glaring at Moonbin. Moonbin just confusedly looked at him which made me secretly laugh.

Then we ate our breakfast and went to school. They gave me potions. Well... they could've given me the potion when I needed but they didn't give me because they wanted me to stay. How childish...

When we reached school everyone started whispering. Suddenly I heard a voice shouting my name.

Lia:"Cutecy......Good morning!!"she hugged me.

MB:"Cute?"he mumble and scoffed.

Me:"Better than your ugly face."before he could react I went to my class with Lia.

Lia:"Hey. Why were you with Astro?"she asked me while sitting on her sit.

Me:"Because.....we are friends?"I asked myself.

Lia:"FRIENDS? Are you kidding me? They doesn't make friends here. What are you saying?"she widen her eyes disbelief. Before I can answer the teacher came. Thanks to Allah for saving me.....

In the whole class, bin glared at me time to time. And I? Well....I just smirked. Hihihi...

It was lunch time. I hold Lia's hand and took her towards a table where Astro were sitting. She widen her eyes when she saw them. I waved at them well... without Moonbin. I sat and made Lia sit with me. But still she was  shook.

JJ:"Hello....Your name is Lia, right?"she blushed and nodded shyly. We all chuckled at her thought.

Oh My Lord. Jinjin is talking with me? Wow...his smile is so angelic. He is so damn handsome. I can't believe my crash is sitting in-front of me.

JJ:"Thank you."he give her his most angelic smile. She widen her eyes.

Lia:"W-why?"

Me:"Nothing Lia. He just thanked you because you join with him."I changed the topic. We enjoyed the lunch and talked so much.

Ting....Ting....Ting....

Finally the classes end and we went home. I was walking to my room when someone stopped me.

MJ:"Y/n. Do you want to go hunting human with us?" I nodded happily. Cause I was craving for blood.

I went to my room and freshen up.

It was finally nighttime. And we were ready to go.

We went outside and they lead me towards a wooden garden. It was dark there. Suddenly we heard some heartbeats. We were sure it was human. We nodded to each other. And separated. Bin, MJ oppa and Rocky went towards the girls while we rest were waiting for them to signal. After a while, we heard screaming. We went there to see some girls in a crying mess. We then drank blood.

But a girl who was in my grip, kicked me in my leg with her heels which left a scar. After the hunting session we went back to home. My leg hurts. While I was walking towards the staircase I felt a pain in my right leg and stumbled on the ground. I fell on the floor. But the confusing matter is, bin was about to hold me but suddenly he took back his hand which caused me to fall. Why did he backed his hands away? Why was he afraid of touching me? What is up to  him?

Hey Guys!! Today is my birthday and that's why I thought to give you an extra update. I hope you liked it. We will know soon why he is behaving like this. Just wait with patience. If u know why he is behaving like this, u can say it in comment box. Now plz vote and comment as my birthday present. I will update soon.

Plz write your birthday date in the comment box. I will try to remember. Bye...🎉🎉🎉