Chapter 5

Couldn't find a better picture for this chapter so I had to resort to this one Hehe, it is kinda of tough not gonna lie. Well anyway let us start this coco book that I started, shall we?

Sarvente's P.O.V

"Uhm, can I, uh I-I was thinking of uh-" What's happening to me?! Why am I getting nervous about asking someone what to cook for dinner?! He gave me a look and then took a seat beside me. not too close though, it was like one sitting apart from the other. I bit my lip out of hesitation then summoned all my strength. "I was wondering what you'd like to eat tonight's dinner?" He glances at me making me avert my eyes from him. After a second he shifts his posture and looks ahead again staring at a small town, I looked at it too. It is always quiet and peaceful up here, it puts a smile on my face whenever I see this great view of the town.

While I was admiring the view, Ruv suddenly spoke. "I'm good with everything you make...As long as it's not made by others I'm fine with it." I was nailed on the spot after hearing those words and I don't know what to do! Should I punch him for saying it without restraint? Or should I be happy about it that he likes my cooking?!

"Are you having another fever?" I snap back to reality and notice that Ruv is inches away from me. He was leaning in closing his eyes then our foreheads touched and I just couldn't move away. Oh good Lord please help me cope with this situation! Any more than this and I would explode!

A few seconds later he moves away with a confused look on his face. Oh God, if he could hear my thoughts of how much my mind is squealing out of embarrassment it would break his eardrums and deafen him. "You don't seem like you have a fever or anything." He said, going back to his seat with his hands tucked in his jacket pockets his gaze still intact with mine. "O-Oh I uh, must be the wind I-" WHY DID I SAY THAT?! " I covered my face in embarrassment. "Well, it is cold out here so you might have windburn symptoms. You should head inside before you catch a cold, you're only wearing your pajamas after all." He said, averting his eyes after saying those words, It sounded like he cared but I'm not sure. Probably because I forgot the feeling of being cared for...

"Yeah, maybe your right...But I wanna enjoy this pleasant moment of being carefree once, in a while because this is something worth the time." This is the start of something new, and I'm all in for it. "Thank you for staying here with me..." I smiled at him and in return, he just gave me his usual stoic look, but for a second I thought I saw him smile. I don't know maybe I'm hallucinating.

"Ahem, Yeah well It's not like I have much of a choice, considering all that happened this past few days. Besides, you look like you need help getting this church up on its feet. I'll help to pay my debt to you nothing more nothing less." He said, as he got up from his seat and went inside the church. I watched him go in, I saw something small but bright, it was a Soviet medal dangling from his jacket. But before I could ask him why he had a medal he was already out of sight.

Ruvyzvat P.O.V

Banging my head on the wall a hundred times isn't making it go away. The thought of it makes me feel nostalgic inside. Something about this place brings back some memories and I don't know why it does that. Something about her is making me feel this familiar emotion and I don't know if it had something to do with my past.

I walked towards my bed lay on my back and closed my eyes, lightheaded from hitting my head on the wall like an idiot trying to solve his problem without really thinking of how to solve it. This reminds me of the time when I was trying to kill that rich bastard without thinking of the consequences, in the end, I was the one who got beaten half to death and put the town at risk of getting wiped out.

After that, I was thrown into prison for 5 years just because I was bringing justice to the poor, the weak, and the vulnerable. To think that asshole is still out there spreading his domain and sucking the life out of those who oppose him makes me lose myself with hatred just thinking about it. Absent-mindedly grabbed my sickle staring at the sharp edge of it. I once thought that Rich people would help those who are in need, to help the poor and the weak. But I was sorely mistaken. Rich people don't care about the weak and instead hurt them and enslave them for labor, they will dispatch a bunch of their goons to terrorize those who oppose their boss and capture the survivors as slaves.

"I swear one day, I'll bring you to JUSTICE! And when I do, I'll make sure you'll spend the rest of your life rotten in your prison cell!" I gripped the handle out of hate before losing my grip and putting it down on the small table.

For now, I must set the thought aside and focus on recovering my wounds. Seeing those soldiers this morning is what changed my mind. Seeing one of them try to harass a Nun makes my blood boil with rage, therefore I can't leave her unguarded. I need to make sure that those assholes never come back before I leave.

Sarvente's P.O.V

Judging from his style of clothing it seems like he's a guy from Russia, But the Soviet medal doesn't make sense to me. Is he a runaway communist? or a congress perhaps? No no no he is a culprit not to mention the most wanted one, so why does he have a medal? That just brings a lot more questions to the plate.

But why do I don't feel any hostility from him? Is it because of what I am or is it because I genuinely think that he didn't really wanna hurt anyone and that something is making him do this? Whatever it is I believe Ruvyzvat is someone who can redeem himself.

which reminds me of a recipe I learned on my visit to Russia 4 years ago. The thought puts a smile on my face."I'm gonna make you feel at home Mr.Ruvyzvat you'll see." And with that, I started making recipes. These are two of the famous dishes in Russia that make them feel at home.

Pirozhki and Solyanka soup.