Chapter 10

Just wanna clarify chapter 9, Sarvente's horns are hidden when she leaves her room that morning for she has the power to do so, hence Ruvyzvat does not know Sarvente's true identity yet so yeah that's all I hope I explained it right cause I'm not that good with English...Well, anyway let's add another chapter to the book! :3

Ruvyzvat's P.O.V

"Hey, Sarvente?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so short?"

She paused, "Out of all the questions in the world you choose that?" And gave me a stern look for a second before resuming peeling the carrot. I stayed silent and waited for her answer.

"I can't believe someone like you would ask something dumb." She put down the knife and turned around to face me, both hands on her hips as she proceeded to give me the same look as earlier. "First of all, I am a woman! Second, our height is natural there is nothing wrong with my height, and Thirdly you are just extremely tall." She said crossing her arms with an irritated look plastered on her face.

"I was just curious, and besides it's not like I know everything about everything. Also, I didn't say anything wrong about your height." I replied as I leaned back in my chair. "Making you cry would be the last thing I would do." I saw her expression soften and she eventually smiled.

"Promise?"

"I don't make promises, actions speak louder than words Sarv."

"Yeah, I guess that is true. Way to put them into words Ruv." She said as she turned to her work once again stirring the pot. "I guess you're not completely hopeless after all." She giggled.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just like you said, you don't know everything about everything so," She peeked from her shoulder. "I guess I have to teach you about everything!"

"I highly doubt that you will be able to teach me "EVERYTHING" Cause as far as I know there are things you shouldn't learn." I crossed my arms and turned my head to the right watching the little crow shivering from the cold.

"What makes you think I can't teach you everything? For goodness sake, I have read almost all the books in the library!" He closed the lid on the pot and turned off the gas before facing me again which caught my attention.

A sigh came out of my mouth. "You're missing the point Sarvente. What I meant was that- I mean...I can't say it with a straight face." I looked away from her to avoid eye-to-eye contact.

"Spill it out already before I make you!"

"You really wanna know?" I crossed my arms and so did she before answering my question with a simple. "Yes."

"Are you sure that this is what you wanted?"

"You're making me more curious than I already am, Just say it already!"

I looked back at her and drew my index finger. "One word." She grabbed herself a chair and sat rather close to me with all her attention. I took a deep breath preparing myself for her reaction.

"Babies."

"...Huh?"

"You already heard what I said I'm not going to repeat myself twice." I quickly averted my eyes, truth be told I don't have enough knowledge about women and children as I was too busy running for years.

"You just want to know what babies are?"

"What? No, I know what they are it's just- the process of it. They said that it's not something to talk about casually." When I looked at her she looked like her mind wandered off.

"Hey! Snap out of it!" I snapped my fingers close to her face a few times.

I think I broke her...

Sarvente's P.O.V

"Hello, Earth to Sarvente!"

"Baby...Process..." I can't, my mind is malfunctioning. I wasn't expecting him to ask about the process of making babies, it caught me off guard. A moment passed as I regained my composure and looked at him straight. I took a deep breath before speaking but he cut me off.

"You know, you don't need to answer that question Sarv." He stood, walked up to the sink, and reached toward the top right cabinet to get some plates. "I'll prepare the table." He said, before leaving the kitchen, I just sat there embarrassed at our conversation.

One awkward dinner has passed and I'm currently in the kitchen putting the dishes inside the dishwasher with my mind still debating if I should tell him or not. He did look like he sincerely didn't know anything about it but it's too embarrassing to tell it straight, I didn't pay much attention to humans so much as to their way of preserving their lineage.

After adding detergent setting up the timer closing the dishwasher and turning it on I sat down on one of the chairs a bit exhausted.

"Yes, just answer it and be done with it."

"No, You're not supposed to."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Ugh, I can't think straight. All because he had to ask me a dumb question!" As I was busy thinking of how to get away from answering the question, the dishwasher stopped with a 'Bing'. I got up and opened it getting out the dishes and putting them in their respective places.

Why do I always get into this kind of predicament?

Alright, so I hope you guys enjoyed this uh Chapter of this fanfic, and uh yeah thanks for reading my book.