Chapter 13

So as new Viewers are getting engaged with the story I find it Inspiring to continue with it. Didn't expect people still reading this one but Hey! They still do so I'm glad that you guys are enjoying it as I am making it. I'll try to update this again but I'm not making promises on when it's gonna be published so bear with me guys. Enjoy

 Ruvyzvat P.O.V

I was doing my daily routine around the church still thinking of what happened yesterday, It feels like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders after talking to Sarv about it. It made me realize that I haven't tried to know more about Sarvente's life. Sure I know some of her characteristics like how she's not all that nice if you treat her badly, and that she is also a bit of a crybaby and a klutz. But that aside she is sweet, kind, helpful, optimistic, and a good cook unlike any other. I have tasted food before made by my loved ones, but the ones she makes seem to always make me come back for more and that's saying something. "She would make a great wife to whoever gets to know her properly..." As soon as the words escaped my mouth my movement seized. Did I say that just now?! Did I just actually think of her as a WIFE?! I shook my head violently at the thought and started walking again. It's ridiculous to even think about it I mean she's a Nun! someone who is devoted to worshiping the gods.

As If my day couldn't get any more unpredictable Sarvente came to my view looking for something. "Looking for something?" I tried to act natural and shove thoughts deep into the back of my head. "Oh, I was looking for you to be completely honest. I need your help with something at the library. Are you free at the moment?" she replied with a bright smile on her face. For a moment my brain short-circuited and I lost all my focus. "Hm? I'll take your silence that you are free at the moment. Follow me when you're ready Ruv." She said before going back towards the library.

I followed shortly after her into the library and saw her on top of a ladder placing a bunch of books back on the shelf. She turns her attention to me and motions me to come closer to her. "I need your help with those," She pointed at the thicker books lying on the floor. "I can't reach the top shelves carrying something so heavy so..." She looked a bit embarrassed after saying that, I gave her a simple nod and then started to collect the books in my arms and place them each on their specific genre. "How's your daily routine going?" she pops a question, breaking the silence that seems to stretch out. "Nothing new, I've checked around the church to see if anyone was trying to vandalize the church again and there was none so far. I also watered the garden as you asked me to do earlier." She stops and turns to me. "Did you have fun doing it?" She asks with a curious look on her face. "I don't know about fun," I pause and look back at her. "But I did feel at peace whenever I do my routine around here." She smiled at me and then started to put the books again. "I'm glad to hear it." My heart has not felt this way before, why is it acting this way? Why is it pounding so rapidly? Is this what Mother told me about? Have I developed some feelings for her?!

"Eek!" Sarvente squealed as she lost her balance and in an instant, my body moved instinctively to catch her. Time seems to slow down between us as I lock eyes with her with both of my arms firmly holding bridal style. One of her hands around my neck and the other on her chest. The sunlight from the window reaches us showing how radiant she looks. I can feel her warm breath brush against my face and it made my senses tingle for some unknown reason. "Uhm..." Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly pulled her back to her feet slowly backing away a few inches away to give her some space. "I'm sorry for doing something-" Even if I intended to help, it could be easily misunderstood. "No, no it's okay you didn't do anything wrong." She waves her hands to show that I do not need to apologize. "Thank you, for catching me on time..." There was another long silence, this one felt like an eternity and it was making me anxious. I haven't felt anxious in a long time I mean sure I've been brought near death's door multiple times but this is different from the rest. "Ahem, it's no trouble at all. This is nothing compared to what you did, you saved my life after all." I picked up the remaining books on the floor and proceeded to put them one by one on the shelf. She took a duster from a nearby table and started cleaning the corners of the shelves. Could this day get any weirder?

Soon enough day turns into night. Sarvente was in the kitchen making beef stroganoff for dinner while I was wiping the table. I don't think I can look at her or have a conversation with her without being strange, I'll probably say something stupid if I even try. But knowing her she'll probably see through me even if I try to hide it. I sat down on one of the chairs leaning forward with my hands intertwined, thinking of a way to avoid an awkward atmosphere from emerging. "Hey, Ruv are you alright?" Her voice echoed in my ear as I saw her flicking her fingers in front of me.

"Hm?! It's nothing I was just uh..." Darn it! think think!

She places the food on the table and suddenly places a hand on my forehead.

I am so screwed!

Right some of us Men are not good with feelings or controlling such feelings XD. If you've noticed I place gods because I don't wanna refer it to the real God cuz I don't wanna go to hell so yeah hehe. I hope you guys enjoyed it see ya on the next one.