Prologue

I woke up in the water, it was so cold, i was shivering, as i tried to move my arms or legs, they are grabbed by dark hands in the water

'whats the point fighting if-'

i thought a while ago, but i doubt everyones going to get me, im weak

i let a demon take over my body and worst of all, i could die, not telling ichigo

or anyone, my last regrets,

"You dead in there yet?"

i heard a voice and i squirmed around a little, telling her yes, inside I am with regret and pain.

"Well, every espada is out their fighting against your stupid friends, and i'm getting sick of it, but it's not like they're gonna get to you."

i heard and i smiled a bit, feeling a bit hopeful with the last I have.

"Thats because they will fight, fight until they get what they need"

i said then i widened my eyes and looked around the water to the hands then i saw something come to me, in the shape of a person that I could distinguish, as the blood from the cuts exposed, just rose in the water to the surface, and my eyes turned their attention to her.

it was Dom, she looked different, she had curled up hair that was black, an espada uniform, and she looked like she was 14, young but still, those red eyes were beat red.

"Look at you, all defense-less, on the brink of death, and why are you not giving it to me?"

i gave her a questionable look and she smacked my face hard and she smiled

"Your holding yourself back you know look-"

she showed me a dark mirror showing my back, the dark hands grabbing me, were coming from my back, where the hollow injury was, when Dom invaded my soul.

"What. do you want?-"

"I want your star power, and your body as my own, It's all that I want from you."

I gave a smile as she just stared at me with a disgusted face. 

"Or is it love?"