Chapter 1: first day,

Chapter 1

~Kisuke p.o.v~

As I walked down the wooded hallway to open a door to one of the rooms, I checked my daughters room, which had pink walls and some plush toys around, and as I looked at her with her bright smile. she had a hat on and a pair of black shorts with a blue tank top on, but she also had a worried expression on her face.

"Daddy, what if they find my hair weird, or my clothes, or even me?"

I then walked over to sit on her twin sized bed and scooped her into my arms, holding her as I gave a chuckle, she's starting Kindergarten today and she's nervous, because she doesn't really talk to other people then me, and Yourichi,

"Honey, your hair is fine, every one will love it, and especially you, and since I'm driving you to school that will take ya mind off things alright sweetie?"

I said with as much spirit as possible, I always had a smile on my face because of her and I never want her to be in pain, ever.

"Alright daddy "

She giggled as I left the room holding my cane in my hand and fixing my shirt while closing the door I made my way back to the living area where Yourichi wasn't in her usual spot, she must be in the soul society collecting data, but that's the least of my worries for now.

My daughter had bright red hair, so no one believes she's my daughter, I wouldn't blame them either because I have blonde hair.

But she has qualities like her mother did, which gives me a smile because she obviously takes after her mother after some time, which that's another story later on.

She came out in a pair of black shorts a blue tank top a red bow in her hair and her black shoes, I smiled as she gave a giggle.

Every father smiles at their little girl, whether it be her growing up or her being happy, this is another step in her life. and I'm always here for her.

"Come on daddy, I'll be late"

She giggled and I smiled, seems like she cheered up by herself a lil, she gets that independent spirit from her mother, I know it, but she's stubborn because of me of course.

"Ok get in the car little strawberry"

I call her that and she gets giggly every time i do it, that's my nickname for her, because I say she looks like one and she's as sweet as a ripe strawberry.

We quickly got into my car, well van, and made our way down the streets and traffic, she had a blue book bag on and was playing with her feet just a bit.

Then as we pulled into the parking lot I didn't want to make too much attention so I'll just drop her off, I then looked at her and kissed her forehead gently

"Now, I know you're nervous but, I'll pick you up after school, and behave, you'll make a lot of friends."

She nodded in agreement and she left the van and I saw her walking into the white building along with the other kids.

Daughter.pov~

I walked into the room and I saw all of the other girls wearing dresses and skirts, while I wore a more comfy outfit as the room was decorated with a lot of school colors and there were chairs and desks everywhere along with kids screaming and shouting, It was so scary.

I saw a teacher and she smiled at me, really creepy which scared me even more, she had brown hair with a tight skirt and a fancy shirt and lots of make up while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Hi little one, what's your name?"

She said with a high pitched voice

"I-I'm Kate"

"Let me check my list then"

She was looking at a paper in her hands, she gave a smile and looked at me.

"Ah, yes your Kate Hitsugaya, a big name for a lil girl"

I just nodded and she laughed

"Well, how about you say hi to some of the other kids, they will love that red hair of yours"

I went into the other room, there were kids that looked at me when I walked in, then this girl walked up to me and grabbed my hand then let go, I was startled just a bit as she smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Kiki, wanna be friends?"

This girl with hair like my daddy's sneaked up behind me with a weird smile, as if she was wanting something.

"Uh-um s.sure"

I studdered my words as I looked at her eyes, blue as the ocean I said.

"What's your name?"
She asked enthusiasticly.

"My name's k-Kate"
I replied with nervousness taking over my throat and whole body. 

"My name is more better don't you think?"

I looked down and tried to not mess anything up, friends means no loneliness, thats what I have convinced myself now.

"Uh yea, sure"

A bunch of other kids came by me, I got scared and tried to back away but the kids kept pulling me back.

Then I saw three kids out of the group, a boy and a 2 girls

The boy had hair almost like mine, then a girl had orange hair, which was normal and a girl with black hair

How come they don't play with other kids like this? Is there something I don't know?

~3 hours later~

My daddy came to pick me up, I missed him so much I hugged him once I saw him

"Honey, what happened to your bow?"

I realized it wasn't in my hair, as he gave a questioned look.

"I think I lost it"

My daddy buckled me in, while he got in the driving seat.

"Don't worry, you have more at home."

I nodded and we talked about how I made some friends and how they went crazy over my hair, and we were on our way home.

By the time we got home I was really happy because Yourichi was there, drinking her tea as she

I giggled and hugged her as she hugged back holding me as she looked at me

"How was your first day Kate?"

"It was good, I got to make some friends and the teachers are creepy"

Yourichi laughed when I said that and she patted my head and had to put down her tea to hold me.

"Tomorrow, they will probably be less creepier"

"Yea" I giggled