Chapter 29: reunion

I was grabbed by the wrist when I saw it was Yourichi and I looked at her with a glare, as we stood in the city alley way that gave a dark shadowing look.

"Are you dumb, going there in soul form?"

She informed me as I looked at my uniform, it actually changed

It use to be black pants with whiting in it but now it's a black tank top with a white bandaged covering my breasts underneith

Just in case my shirt was cut up in battle, it accidently happened when I was training once and it wasn't pretty for shiro.

Then my pants were a pair of black shorts , which came up to my lower thighs and white socks with traditional shoes that everyone gets, but I'm not trying to be appealing

It just changed because my old uniform got in the way of my training as I said before.

She led me back to the shop, my house, and as I walked through the dimly lit living room I soon saw two little children sitting there I tried not to question much, but one had black hair and another had red hair, a girl and a boy but they looked like high schoolers, maybe?

Yourichi signaled me to go to the back room which was mine and I walked down with my shoes tapping on the wooded floors and into my room, when I walked in I was surprised, nothing had changed, at all, I still had a corner with stuffed animals with a lot of pink around.

I then saw what amazed and made my eyes widen, my body laying on the bed that looked like me, only with normal clothes that I would regularly wear and I just quickly looked at Yourichi tapping on the bodies, my, ankle.

"Yourichi, how does it look like me over these years?"

She lifted the body then pointed to the wrist band on it, it had a red and green gem on it as it matched the one my dad gave me before I left, he said it would be a good luck charm.

"Your father, before you left, made sure to monitor your growth so he put this wrist band on your body to synch your growing patterns, he took some of your blood and just put it in the wrist band"

I gave a sigh as she gave a shrug, that man is super creepy cause as far as I know the only way he would have gotten my blood is through my birth or maybe even me getting cut in training.

"Anyways, is it safe to go back in my body right now then?"

Yourichi nodded and I synced with my body, felt weird going back to my original body then I fell once I got in it, my knees were nimble as my legs gave out, I'm so used to relying on spirit energy for energy, now using my own muscles in a real body is difficult.

"You alright there?"

I looked at Yourichi and saw her giving a slight laugh as I rubbed my head to see my hair of course was long as it was and I got myself propped up on the dresser as I felt the feeling to my legs come back and I gave a smile.

"I'm hungry, haven't said that in 6 years but I am hungry"

I laughed back and She led me to the kitchen and gave me some ramen noodles with a side of orange juice , time for dinner.

~10 bowls of food and ramen later~

I let a breathe of relief out as Yourichi looked at me with wide eyes

"How are you still skinny?"

I laughed as I got up to put the bowls away then

I think dad went shopping for me because I see larger clothes on the bed and I put them on

There was a blue shirt with ruffles then a pair of jean shorts

I put them on then looked at my red bright hair, I just let it go because someone has to recognize me somehow