Chapter 7: In Action

Y/N peered around cautiously, checking to see if there was anyone else around.

For safety purposes she wore her hood up, just in case there was anyone that could recognize her.

She inhaled before giving her fists a tight squeeze, before she slowly began to rise from the air.

She took a breath, and looked in the direction of where the sirens were coming from.

She found herself high enough to be at the roof top where her and Peter were just sitting.

She leaned forward and began to gravitate in a quick motion towards the scene.

Y/N has had her powers for about 2 years now, and hasn't completely gained full control over them yet, but she's been able to put them to good use on all of her missions.

It still takes a good amount of energy for her to be able to use them.

But at this point, Y/N was able to levitate herself a decent distance without it taking too much energy from her.

She only needs a bit of a jump start when she first starts getting off ground.

Y/N had a run landing onto another rooftop where she was close enough to the crime scene, but not too close for Peter to notice her.

Peter was squatting on the top of a lamp post, observing the scene.

A robbery, why am I not surprised.

Alright, what do we have going on here.

Y/N took a minute to observe the placement of the crime scene.

She saw a man in a black hood holding up a gun to what seemed to be the storekeeper's head.

And two other individuals in hoods, pointing guns at the police cars, while the cops were stationed behind the cars, also pointing guns.

Peter got up from his position, looking ready to jump right in.

Y/N looked over to him

That costume is ridiculous, this boy really needs an upgrade on the suit. He looks like he's wearing pajamas.

Y/N drew her focus back onto the scene.

"Here's what's going to happen!" The man holding the gun to the store owner's head yelled.

"We're going to get into our car, take the cash, and pops here doesn't get hurt." He said pressing the gun more into him.

The poor old man looked terrified, naturally, Y/N was ready to step in and handle things.

But she wanted to see what Parker was going to do.

Ok, here's what I'll do, if Parker doesn't seem like he's capable of handling things, I'll step in. But for now I'll just keep a close eye.

All of a sudden, she see's Peter jump into the scene, back flipping over them, shooting a web at the gun, disarming him, and sticking the landing in front of everyone.

"You know, these things really aren't supposed to be played with, they're not toys," Peter said tossing it far aside.

He began to quickly shoot 2 more webs at the 2 other guys with guns, disarming them, and yanking them away.

Y/N sat at the roof top just watching him take all three of those guys down.

The police began to jump in along side him.

Y/N watched the old man stumble away to the side in escape.

Peter was in a quick match of a fist fight with the main man, before she noticed another one come up from behind him, picking up one of the guns Peter tossed aside.

Shit

She watched him raise it up to Peter's level, but before she could watch him pull the trigger, she clenched her fist again.

A clear barrier, a field you could called it, had formed right in front of that man.

And Y/N held up two fingers, and made a quick hand motion upwards.

And that field swooped up the man's arms, knocking it out of his hand.

And with another motion going side ways, the field slammed into the man, pushing him backwards into the wall.

Peter was obviously too busy at the moment to notice, but after that, we was able to web up the three individuals and let the police take over.

Before anyone had the chance to acknowledge his appearance, he flung out of the scene and back in the direction of Aunt May's place.

Y/N followed along far behind him, pulling out her phone, getting to grab her evidence.

Peter landed on the roof top of the apartment complex, looking around to see if there was anyone that might see him.

He then proceeded to crawl along the side of the walls, back into his bedroom window.

Damn. Not sure if I can get a shot from that far.

Y/N landed in an alleyway across from his building.

Life is really tryna make me do this the hard way.

Author's note: Y'all I cannot write action scenes to save my life, so please excuse what I came up with lmao.