Chapter 21: Kick Ass by Ms. Glass

Y/N, Peter, and Happy took the elevator to a different floor, where one of the combat training rooms were.

Obviously Peter and Y/N would be using their more "super human" abilities, so they needed to go to a specialized combat training room.

Happy observed behind the bullet proof glass window, not expecting this fight to take very long.

No one had really expressed it, but Y/N was one of Stark's prized trained pupils, that everyone took great confidence in.

Hence, why Tony sent Y/N on the "Peter Mission" to begin with.

Y/N and Peter, both still remaining with their masks on, stood across from each other, waiting for Happy's instructions.

The room was bright and white, and large enough for them to run around in.

Y/N observed Peter head to toe, she was quite impressed with the new suit Mr. Stark had made for him.

It suited him well in her opinion.

"Alright you two, have at it. But I don't want to send anyone to the emergency room, so lets keep this as friendly as possible." Happy said before signaling the go.

Peter instinctively shot a web straight for Y/N.

Oh Parker, so predictable.

Y/N effortlessly raised a hand, creating the transparent wall in front of her, letting the web slide down.

Peter frowned under his mask and shot up for the ceiling, swinging upwards.

Y/N watched him quickly, as he continued to shoot more and more webs at her.

She continued to repeat the same thing, using large chunks of matter to from shields large enough to protect her.

Peter continued to swing from one place to another, and Y/N was getting tired of this.

She raised a hand, extending two fingers and swept it to her left.

A large clear barrier formed right in front of where Peter was swinging into.

He hit the barrier, sliding down to the ground, like a bird flying into a glass window.

Happy watched in amusement, knowing that she could finish this soon, but waited patiently.

Y/N felt a bit at an advantage, not only because she had had several years of experience and training compared to him.

But also, she was probably more used to using these powers for combat purposes than Peter was.

And well, Peter was using a new suit, he probably hasn't even had the chance to figure out all of the new features that would make this fight a lot easier for him.

Y/N sighed letting him have a running jump start at her, ready for actual hand to hand combat.

Peter ran at her, diving for her feet.

She jumped, not landing back on the ground for a while.

Peter slid across the room a bit, and she watched him, before she realized some webs were attached to her feet, and she began to fly across the room as well.

Peter got up and Y/N crashed into the wall of the room.

Peter chuckled, and Y/N got up, not phased.

Ok, I'm done with this.

Y/N lifted a finger and created a barrier.

Like she did with the man with a gun, during that robbery, she used it to slam Peter into the neighboring walls.