2

Same day, a few hours later.

India awoke, hearing knocks on her door

"Wake up Nuni, don't you have a party to go to girl? It's 10." Her mom laughed from the other side of the door, making her jump up.

"I'm up! Thank you mommy." India called, running to her closet, catching herself from tripping.

"Jayda's going to be pissed." She mumbled, rummaging through her closet for something to wear.

She pulled a black body con dress off of her hook, putting it on after pulling a pair of panties on.

She grabbed her ringing phone, answering it as she lotioned her body up.

"Bitch where the fuck are you?" Jayda yelled over the loud music, into the phone.

"I'm coming Jay, I woke up late." India told her, putting on a pair of black bottega sandals.

"Hurry up Nuni!" Jayda said, before hanging up, and India laughed.

She sprayed her vanilla perfume over her, decided to leave her purse, and grabbed her phone.

The dress hugged her body, stopping near her mid thigh, showing off her curves.

Her white painted toes stuck out of the top of her sandals, and she made sure to rub extra lotion in on her feet so she didn't get ashy.

She walked out of her room, locking her door, before walking to the front of her house.

"Mommy I'm leaving!" India called, grabbing her keys off the hook.

"Have fun baby!" Asia replied from the couch, and India looked over, seeing Andre's eyes on her, and he quickly looked away, making her frown.

She'd definitely have to talk to her mom about him soon.

She locked the front door, getting in her car and pulling off.

About 20 minutes later, she was inside of the club, looking for Jayda and Kaleah.

"There she go." Kaleah yelled over the music, making India's attention switch to her.

"Hi, sorry I'm late, I overslept." India mumbled, kissing both of their cheeks.

"Just for that, you have to get drunk with me miss sexy ass." Jayda tapped her ass, making her laugh.

"No Jay, I brought my car, I'm not leaving it here." She replied as Kaleah led the way to their section.

"Bitch we can have Duke take it back, he rode with Scarr." Kaleah said, and India pouted, nodding.

"Lele you look pretty mama." India mumbled, making her smile.

"Thank you Nuni." Kaleah kissed her cheek, and she nodded.

They walked in the section, and India felt her dress rise as she walked.