15

One week later.

India laid in her bed, watching Moana as she ate the Chic Fil A she'd doordashed

Her phone rung, and she grabbed it off of the bed, her face lighting up.

"Hey booty." India smiled, seeing Kianna.

"I miss you stanky girl." Kianna frowned.

"I miss you too baby. How are you?" India asked, eating a waffle fry.

"Mad. Annie you told me I can be with you and daddy everyday. But I haven't seen you in like, this many days." Kianna held up all ten of her fingers, making India laugh.

"I'm sorry baby. Daddy made me mad." India told her.

"Ok? Come get me and we leave him here." Kianna shrugged, and she laughed.

"Daddy get outttt." Kianna frowned, and India watched the camer shuffle, before Scarr came into view.

"Wassup Milani?" He rubbed his hand down his face.

"Hi." She mumbled, looking back up at the TV as she drunk from her soda.

"It's like that India?" He smirked, and she nodded.

"You ain't let me come over, you ain't answering your phone, wassup? You mad?" He tilted his head to the side, and she nodded again.

"I said I was sorry baby." He chuckled.

"Daddy give me my phone." Kianna's small voice could be heard in the background, making India smile.

"I miss you fat mama. What you want me to do?" He asked, licking over his lips.

"Nothing. Ima be mad til I die." She shrugged, and he laughed.

"Don't do me like that fats. I said I miss you." He smiled, and she blushed, rolling her eyes.

"I miss you too Ahmir." She mumbled.

"Uhun annie don't fall for it." Kianna said in the back, making her laugh.