25

Next Day.

India stared at Kayden as he slept on her chest, able to tell he hadn't had any real sleep since they'd left

His cheeks had slightly sunken in as if he hadn't ate, and he had deep bags under his eyes.

She rubbed his face, listening to him snore lightly, his hand on her stomach. She rubbed her hand over his hair, sighing.

She quietly slipped from under him and Kianna, walking in the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth, before going in the kitchen.

She pulled out the ingredients and dishes she would need to cook breakfast, letting her thoughts roam.

Sometimes she hated how sweet and kind hearted she was, because it allowed people to emotionally run over her.

Nothing could ever make her remove Kayden from her life, and she hated that. She didn't want him to think that he could keep doing this and getting away with it.

She knew he meant well, but he definitely had a hard time showing it. He had a rough life growing up, and India knew she shouldn't use that to excuse him, but she couldn't help it.

Since the day Kayden was born, he'd watched his mother be abused until he turned 7. Then, it was finally his turn. His dad would take turns hitting or yelling at Kayden and his mother, Tania.

Kayden would stay home from school due to the amount of bruises he'd have, which eventually cause him to be expelled from school, and arrested on truancy charges when he was 13. The school figured he was just skipping instead of actually doing an investigation.

Kayden spent a year in juvenile detention, all the while his mother still getting badly beat on. He didn't even have a ride home when he got out, he had to walk. Once he arrived home, his mom was dead, bleeding out on the floor from heavy assault from his dad.

That same day, Kayden went and stole a gun from one of the neighborhood dope boys, and killed his dad as soon as he got back home. Catching his first body of many at the age of 14.

He wasn't loved by anybody besides his grandmother, Kianna's GG, the correct way. Which is why it was so hard for him to show love, he didn't know any better.

Then when he got with Kayla, she didn't do anything but break him down worse, making him feel like he wasn't worthy of love, and only good for his money.

That's when he met a young India, who only wanted to be his friend. She used to spend every day with his grandmother, helping her with house chores and going to church with her on Sundays. He had always looked at her as a sister, until she mentally matured, and physically as well.

When she was 16, her body definitely grew with her. Her hips had spread, her ass had gotten way bigger, and her normally flat chest had expanded. He began looking at her a totally different way, disgusted with himself since he was 21. He never pursued or even flirted with her until she turned 18. Now, she was about to be 19 and he was deeper in love with her, more than he loved himself.