29

One month later.

"Kayden get out of my face

"Kayden get out of my face." India frowned, trying to move.

"India take this please." He held the prenatal pill out to her.

"I said no. That makes me nauseous and I don't want it." She frowned.

"You and these stupid ass mood swings finna stress me out." He groaned, and she smiled.

"Baby I don't want that. It's not necessary to take, I'm tired of taking them. You take it." She folded her arms.

He opened her mouth, putting the gummy inside and she pulled away, spitting it out the floor.

"Kayden don't do that. What is wrong with you?" She frowned.

"India why are you doing all of this?" He chuckled, standing in front of her.

"Cause I don't want it. I want some Popeyes please." She mumbled.

"Not until you take that pill." He shrugged.

"Daddy I want Popeyes too." Kianna said from the couch.

"Tell yo mama take this pill Ki." He said to Kianna, wrapping his arms around India.

"Mommy said no." Kianna shrugged, and Kayden rolled his eyes, looking down at India.

"Why you get that kind of it made you nauseous?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"I didn't know it would. Ima tell granny to make me something with her herbs and shit." She said, and he nodded.

"I want Popeyes please baby." She pouted, and he smiled, gripping her ass.

"You gone give me some pussy when I come back?" He said in her ear, and she laughed.

"Yes. I'll give you something else too." She smirked, grabbing his dick through his jeans, and he bit his lip.

"Shit aight then." He kissed her lips before grabbing his keys out of his pocket, and she laughed.

"Kianna you want a chicken sandwich?" He asked, and she nodded.

"What you want fat mama?" He pecked her lips a few times.

"Fries and popcorn shrimp. With a sprite." She said, and he nodded.

"I love you." He kissed her lips again, and she laughed.

"I love you too stink." She walked over to the couch, sitting next to Kianna.

"I be back Kiki." Kayden leaned in front of her.

"Daddy move, I'm on tiktok." She frowned, and he smacked his lips, kissing all over her face making her giggle.

"I be back." He told India, before walking out.

"Mommy when the baby coming? Your belly still little." Kianna mumbled.