11

Next Day.

"India get that fucking phone

"India get that fucking phone." Scarr mumbled in his sleep, causing India to stir awake.

She reached under her pillow, putting her phone to her ear.

"I miss you. You said you was gone come see me today." Dave's voice came through her phone as she rubbed her eye.

She pulled her phone from her ear, seeing it was almost 12.

"I have to go home and get freshened up. Meet me there." She mumbled.

"Aight baby." He told her, and she hung up the phone.

"The fuck was that?" Scarr rasped, standing up with her.

"Be quiet." She mumbled, holding around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom.

"That wasn't Duke, ion recognize that voice. Who was it and why he tryna see you at your house?" He asked after they brushed their teeth.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet Ahmir?" She frowned, looking through his drawer for clothes.

He slapped her ass, and she frowned, turning around.

"That hurts." She pouted, and he backed her into the dresser, rubbing her ass.

"Who was it fat mama?" He gripped her ass in his hands.

"I let you kiss me one time and look at you. Obsessed." She smirked, and he laughed.

"Nah this ass just fat. Ion even like you." He shrugged, and she rolled her eyes.

She pulled her bra off, holding her chest as she rummaged through his dresser.

"Why you always in my shit like you don't have clothes here?" He frowned as she pulled one of his shirts on.

"Because most of my clothes are outfits. I'm not getting dressed yet so I'm wearing yours." She shrugged, putting her hand in her boxers as she turned to face him.

"Whatever. You gone tell me who that was?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Tuson, my hairstylist's friend, telling me that Tae wanted to do my hair." She lied.

"Nah cause you said 'meet me there'." He tilted his head to the side.

"At Tae's house. Duh?" She lied again, and he believed her, nodding his head.

"You finna go over there now?" He asked, holding her waist.

"I'm finna go home and take a shower, and clean up. I'm going later." She mumbled, holding the back of his head as he left kisses in her neck.

"My baby in her room?" She questioned, and he nodded.

"Let me get a kiss before you go." He bit his lip, looking at her, and she laughed.