7

3 weeks later.

"Asani be quiet

"Asani be quiet." India mumbled over the phone.

"Why I can't eat your ass?" Dave chuckled, and she frowned in the camera.

"I just finished pooping. You dirty boy." She shook her head, and he laughed.

"That's just seasoning to be honest." He shrugged, and she fake gagged, making him laugh again.

"Booty you been on this damn game all day." India laughed, and Dave heard shuffling.

"Why you call her booty?" He tilted his head to the side, curious.

"Cause when she was a baby, and I used to bathe her I used to sing the song my mama used to sing to me. It go like 'naked booty naked booty naked boootaay.' And when I used to sing it to her, she started singing it back. But she couldn't pronounce naked so she only said booty." India explained to him.

"That's cute as hell. You been around her whole life?" He asked.

"Yup, I was at the hospital when she was born, with her mommy when she was pregnant, all that." India replied.

"That's good that she got you in her life. What you doing today?" He flipped through a stack of cash, counting it.

"Nothing, it's still raining and I don't wanna be out there cause my hair not done and I don't want it to frizz up." She mumbled.

"How you getting it done?" He looked in the camera at her.

"Probably some wet deep curled hair, I'm not sure yet." She said, fluffing her natural hair in the camera.

"I thought you was baldheaded, it's good that you not. I'll send you some money for it if you want?" He smiled, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"No thanks boo, I think I got it." She sarcastically replied, and he chuckled.

"India Ima talk to you later mama. I got some shit to handle." He told her, hearing a knock on his office door.

"Okay. Bye Asani." She smiled, waving in the camera before hanging up.

"Come in." He called, putting the money in an envelope.

"Hey East." One of his female workers, Candy, walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Wassup?" He licked over his lips at her naked body. The women who actually bagged up his drugs, weren't allowed to wear clothes to prevent stealing.

"Nothing, I missed you. You've been gone lately." She smiled, climbing in his lap.

"Mhm, come on." He rasped, and she unzipping his jeans, getting on her knees.

15 minutes later, he had finally nutted, irritated with how long it took her.

"Can I see you again later?" She smirked, standing up and wiping her mouth.

"No, get out." He nodded his head to the door.