9

3 days later.

"Nigga you need whatever bitch it was that was keeping your angry ass happy

"Nigga you need whatever bitch it was that was keeping your angry ass happy." Dave's best friend, Cashmere, told him.

"Don't call her that nigga I'll kill you." Dave glared at him, and he shrugged.

"I'm not understanding why you can't just go back to her. What y'all break up for anyways?" He laughed.

"I wasn't never with her, and she's 18. This girl is fucking 18 man." Dave ran his hand down his face, and Cashmere's eyes widened.

"You fucking pedophile! What the fuck nigga?! You're 25." He laughed, and Dave stalefaced him.

"Man this lil girl got you stuck like this, what she look like?" Cashmere asked once he stopped laughing, and Dave rolled his eyes, grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

He went to India's Instagram, giving his phone to Cashmere.

"Damn this bitch bad." Cashmere smirked, and Dave popped the side of his head, making him frown.

"Nigga watch your fucking mouth before I kill you." Dave mugged, and he shrugged.

"So why you stop fucking wit' her if she got you toe' up like this?" Cashmere chuckled, giving him the phone back.

"Cause she 18 bro. The fuck Ima do with an 18 year old? She just got out of fucking school, I'm damn near 10 years older than her." He mumbled, scrolling through her pictures.

"Nigga if you like her, ain't shit stopping you. Ain't like she a minor, she legal. Do she got a problem with you being old or sum'?" Cashmere asked.

"Bitch I ain't old she just young. And nah she don't, I'm the one who left her. I miss ha' though." He replied, watching her highlights.

"So just go back, quit being fuckin' dumb. Say, ain't you fucking with Jasmine though? And these lil thot bitches be coming out of here wiping they mouth and shit." Cashmere frowned, and he laughed.

"That's all that is with Jas is fucking. Ion want her. Nigga I'm single, bitches can suck my dick if they want." Dave shrugged.

"Boy you fucked up. I bet lil mama getting that pussy ate too. Ain't no way she ain't got somebody topping her." Cashmere told him, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'll kill her and whoever the fuck else. She bet the fuck not, matter fact, get the fuck out you just pissed me off." Dave mugged, and he laughed, standing up.

"I bet she got another nigga who be kissing all on that pussy." He said, and Dave grabbed the vase off of his table, throwing it at him, and he ducked, making it smash against the wall.

"Lil mad bitch." Cashmere laughed, walking out.

Dave ran his hand down his face, grabbing his keys and walking out as well because he was now irritated.