4

Same Day, a few hours later.

"I don't see you Leah." India mumbled, trying to push past the many people who stood on the block.

"Hey India!" Somebody called, and India turned her head, waving at him, although she didn't know him.

"I'm coming, I see you hold on." Leah said in the phone, and a few seconds later, she grabbed India's hand.

"How do y'all even know all these people?" She frowned as Leah led her over to Jayda, Dominique, Scarr, and Duke.

"This the hood girl." Duke laughed, kissing her forehead.

Scarr pulled her in a hug, and she rubbed his back before hugging Jayda.

"Hey baby." India waved at Lil Baby, and he gave her a side hug. She didn't really like him, but she tolerated him for Jayda.

She pulled Jayda and Leah to the food trucks, looking at Jayda.

"Why are you with him?" India frowned.

"Because he's my boyfriend?" Jayda sarcastically replied.

"Bitch now you know what she mean." Kaleah stalefaced her, and Jayda shrugged.

"He said he was sorry." Jayda mumbled.

"Sorry? What was he sorry for this time? Putting a fucking bruise on your arm?" India furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nuni I don't wanna talk about it please." Jayda walked away, and India sighed.

"I just want her with somebody who can give her what she deserves." India mumbled to Kaleah, who rubbed her arm.

"I'll go talk to her." Kaleah followed after Jayda as India continued standing in line.

India was currently wearing some high waisted skinny jeans with a cropped shirt, and she was really regretting wearing the jeans in this hot weather.

"Hi, can I get a plate of fries please? Just fries." India mumbled once she stepped up to the truck.

"3.37." The man told her, and she tapped her phone on the Apple Pay scanner.

She got her large tray of fries, walking back over to her friends.

"All yo fat ass got was fries?" Duke laughed.

"I love fries so much, think I wanna be a fry." She shrugged, eating the well seasoned shoestring fries.

She used the ranch cups she got, drizzling them all over her fries.

"What?" She frowned as everybody stared at her.

"You don't need that much ranch." Kaleah laughed.

"Her ass addicted to ranch." Scarr shook his head, and India shrugged.