26

One month later.

"Smurk I'm not going." India laughed, on FaceTime with him as she sat on Kaleah's couch.

"Why you always gotta be so difficult?" He dramatically dragged his sentence making her laugh.

"I'm chilling with my bestie right now. Plus I don't have an outfit." India shrugged.

"Bitch go so I can get some dick, damn." Kaleah smacked her lips, and India gasped.

"Damn best friend it's like that?" She dramatically held her chest, and Kaleah waved her off.

"Man India come on. I ain't gone touch you or none, I ain't tryna disrespect your boyfriend." He told her.

"That's not my boyfriend, why do all of y'all say that?" She chuckled, making her camera back small so she could see him.

"Ight so then come on. You single, come see me." He smiled, and she rolled her eyes.

"Fineeee, I guess. Where you at right now?" She asked, laughing as she watched a koolaid grin etch across his face.

"Home, come slide. Show start in two hours." He told her.

"Two hours? Derrick why do you always wait so long to tell me." She frowned, and he shrugged.

"Come over, like come right now cause I miss you." He said, and she laughed.

"Ok boo. Bye bye." She waved, hanging up.

"Ouuuuu yes bestie, go now. You been over here toooo long I feel like I'm finna die without my man." Kaleah dramatically sighed as India stood up.

"Girl I only spent one night." India frowned.

"That's a whole night without my man and I can't breathe so bye bitch, I love you." Kaleah kissed her cheek, and India chuckled.

"I love you too best friend." India waved, walking out to her car.

She went home and packed an outfit, before driving towards Durk's house.

"Wassup fat mama?" Scarr answered her phone call.

"I was just calling to let you know that I'm going to Durk's show tonight. In case I don't answer my phone or something." She looked in the FaceTime camera.

"Aight baby. Don't fuck him." He told her, and something was off with his voice, but India couldn't tell what.

"I'm not Ahmir. What you doing?" She chuckled, glancing between the camera and the road.

"Scarr come on." A girl's voice moaned in the background, and India looked in the camera, watching it turn off.

"Kayden who's that?" She slightly frowned, and he lowly sighed.

"Nobody, I'm watching TV." He said, and her frown deepened.

"Kayden you don't even watch porn. Turn the camera on. Why is it off?" She tilted her head to the side, parking her car in Durk's driveway and grabbing her phone.

"Hold up fat mama." He said, before the microphone went on mute, and then came back.

"Kayden we not together there's no reason to lie. My baby there?" India frowned.

"It wasn't nobody Milani." He turned his camera back on, his background now different.

"Why are you lying to me? I'm not mad, but if you're lying I will be." She mumbled.

"A friend India." He said.

"You fucking her around my baby?" She asked.

"She's asleep." He told her, disappointment evident in his voice.