21

Next Day.

India woke up in her bed, tangled in Durk's arms. She turned her body to face him, and he put his head in her neck, making her smile.

"You up Smurk?" She mumbled, and he hummed an 'mhm'. She stretched, tapping his arm, and he let her go.

She walked in her bathroom as he followed her, both of them brushing their teeth.

"What that is?" He asked, and thunder struck outside, making India jump, and he laughed.

"That scared the hell out of me. But it's cetaphil face cleanser." She told him, rubbing her soap in on her face.

"Do me." He mumbled, sitting on the counter and she laughed.

She cleaned his face with a warm rag, before pouring her soap on her hands, rubbing it in his face. She turned her facial brush on, letting it massage his face.

"You so handsome boy." She pecked his lips, and he smiled.

"Preciate you baby." He gripped her ass, letting her finish cleaning his face.

She washed both of their faces off, then moisturized them, before they laid back in her bed.

"It's been raining a lot lately." She mumbled, her leg throw over him as they watched The Lion King 2.

"You been staying out here your whole life?" He asked, rubbing her foot.

"Nope I'm from the raq." She told him, referring to Chicago, and he looked over at her.

"Foreal?" He inquired, and she chuckled, nodding her head.

"I moved to Atlanta when I was 10 though." She told him.

"Damn, I knew your accent was familiar, but that shit slip in and out. Your small ass ghetto voice." He teased, and she laughed.

"Tell me about you." She mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Uhhh, my birthday October 19, I'm 24. My daddy went jail when I was a few months, and I got a lot of siblings so my mama was barely there, she was working three jobs tryna provide for all of us. And even with three jobs it wasn't enough sometimes. Shit I started rapping when I was 11, on MySpace and YouTube. I dropped out of school when I was 17 to take it more serious. I been to jail a couple times, but I ain't been in 3 years now, I ain't tryna go back." He told her.

"Your daddy still in jail?" She asked, rubbing his hand.

"Yeah, ain't no telling when that nigga getting out. He gone for 4 counts of murder. He got 25 for each, but no parole until he finish at least half of his sentence. Nigga gone be old as dirt when he get out." Durk chuckled.

"You okay with that?" She looked up at him, and he shrugged.

"I mean I ain't really tripping. I didn't grow up with him, I don't even remember nothing about him. So it's not like I'm missing something, you know? I mean, it'd be good to have had somebody to look up to as a man, teach me how to be a man type shit. But since he was never there I can't really miss him." He shrugged again.

"Understandable. It's cool that you came out how you are though. You're a good person and done made a life for everybody around you, basically raising yourself. You should be proud Durk." She mumbled, and he smiled, kissing her forehead.

India pulled the cover up over her naked body once her air kicked in, the storm still loud outside.

"What about you? Who is India Royale?" He attacked her face with kisses, making her laugh.

"I was raised in Chicago, my daddy and mama was always around. We was poor as hell, but we made the best out of what we had. I stayed with my mama in Chicago, and I flew out here to Atlanta every school break cause my daddy stayed out here, until I finally moved in with him. He had finally started getting money so me and my mama moved with him for like a better life type shit. Then they got back together and we was a cool lil middle class family." She chuckled.