12

2 days later.

"Kayden move

"Kayden move." India mumbled, trying to clean his room mirror so that she could take pictures of herself.

"How you in my shit naked and don't want me to touch you?" He chuckled, kissing her shoulder, and she laughed.

"You can touch me but damn you all up in my pussy boy." She mocked the tiktok, making him laugh.

"Put some clothes on. You can't be naked in my shit." He slapped her ass, wrapping his arms around her.

"Look Ahmir." She mumbled, and he looked up, smiling as she took a picture of them.

He leaned down, putting his face near her pussy, and she laughed, taking the picture.

She held his head against her, posing as she took more.

"I love taking nude pictures. I love my body." She turned around, showing her backside in the camera.

"Me too." He smirked, gripping her ass.

"Take your towel off." She told him, and he laughed.

"Nah, stop being a whore girl." He stood up, and she frowned.

"Take it off so we can take pictures please." She pouted, looking up at him.

He rolled his eyes, taking his towel off, and she licked her lips.

"Your lil freak ass, take the pics fat mama." He laughed, and she smiled, facing him and taking the pictures.

She bent over, spreading her legs and holding his dick near her mouth and he took the picture, biting his lip.

She laughed, standing back up and walking over to his dresser.

"I wanna go shopping tomorrow. Your treat?" She looked up at him, pulling a pair of panties on.

"Hell yeah we can get whatever you wan'." He shrugged, and she laughed.

"I know that's right." She mumbled, pulling a fitted muscle shirt and her boxers on, and he got dressed in some sweats and T shirt.

She sat in his lap, her AirPods in her ear as she scrolled through Tiktok.

Her phone rang for FaceTime, and her face lit up seeing Kianna calling her.

"Hey stanky b-oh my god baby what's wrong?" India immediately stood up, and Kayden's face frowned up, standing up as well.

"Annie come get me please. Please auntie, right now." Kianna cried, wiping her face.

"I'm on my way baby. Tell me what happened mama." India and Kayden quickly put their shoes on, running to his car.

"Is daddy by you?" Kianna sniffed, and India nodded.

"I don't want him to know annie." She cried, and India's heart broke.

"I'm coming baby, I'm almost there okay? Where are they?" India asked, trying not to cry.