6

Next Day.

India began to stir in her sleep, hearing a thunderstorm happening outside

She rubbed her eye, before opening them. She looked down, seeing Dave still in a deep sleep on her chest, his body on top of hers.

She grabbed her phone off of her dresser, squinting her eyes at the bright screen. India turned her brightness down, calling Kaleah and Jayda.

"Hey hoe, finally awake?" Kaleah answered, and India laughed.

"Yes. Y'all left?" She asked.

"Longgggg time ago. We saw that big ass black tinted truck in your driveway and almost shitted on ourselves, thought the President was here chile." Jayda said, making India laugh again.

"And then we peeked in your room, and saw somebody laying on your chest. Couldn't see who it was though because the cover was over him, who was it?" She asked.

"East." India mumbled, and Kaleah gasped loudly before her and Jayda began screaming, making India pull the phone from her ear.

"Oh my goddddd bitch you wasn't gonna tell us?!" Kaleah yelled in the phone.

"Nope. So don't tell anybody. Especially the boys, do not tell them." India told them, hearing both of them fan girl, and she laughed.

"Yesssss okay bitch get some rich dick, head, shit I don't care just get it!" Jayda smiled, and India shook her head.

"Girl bye. I was just checking on y'all though. Love y'all, byeeee." She said before hanging up.

She went to her Snapchat, recording herself, and putting the camera on Dave.

"Boy you can't be my sneaky link." She mumbled to herself, ending the video and saving it. She swiped out of Snapchat, putting her phone back down.

She listened to the sound of rain slamming against her window, rubbing Dave's scalp.

India tried to get out of his hold, and he immediately tightened his grip on her, making her laugh.

"Asani let me up." She rested her hand on his face, and he ignored her, attempting to doze back off.

"Get up." She smiled, trying to lift him up since he was laying on top of her.

"You doing too much India, just go to sleep." He rasped, and she laughed.

He rolled off top of her, putting his hand in his boxers as he laid on his back.

India got up, holding her chest and walking in her bathroom. She pulled her boxers down, peeing, then brushing her teeth.

She watched as Dave walked in her bathroom, and she passed him a toothbrush before getting back in her bed.

Dave walked out of her bathroom a few minutes later, laying on top of her, and she laughed.