16

Next Day.

India turned her body as she began to stir in her sleep, now laying on her stomach and tossing her leg over Dave as he slept on his stomach, his head in her neck.

India got up, laying on top of him, holding his torso and attempting to doze back off.

"Asani stop moving." She mumbled as he turned to lay on his back, wrapping his arms around her. She laid her head on his shoulder, keeping her eyes clothes.

His phone rung, making her eyes open as he reached over to grab it.

"Wassup?" He answered, and India kissed his cheek before standing out of her bed, going in the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, before Dave walked in while she was peeing, brushing his teeth as well.

"You have to leave?" She mumbled, seeing he had his clothes back on as she wiped herself, standing up.

"Yeah baby. I got some shit to handle." He leaned over, kissing her jaw, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, making him pick her up.

She laid on his shoulder as he carried her back to her bed.

"I don't want you to leave." She held onto him once he tried sitting her down.

"I'll be back tomorrow baby." He chuckled, kissing her lips.

She held his face as his tongue explore her mouth. She pulled him down to lay on top of her, and he laughed, pulling away.

"I wanna ride your face handsome." She mumbled, pecking his lips, and he bit his lip.

"As much as I want that, I need to go handle that mama. I got you tomorrow though, I promise. You want me to make you cum real quick though?" He kissed her neck, and she smiled.

"Nah because then I'm going to want more. You can go." She mumbled, and he raised up, chuckling.

"I love you India." He told her, and she smiled.

"I love you too Asani. Be safe." She said, and he nodded, walking out. She heard her front door close, and she grabbed her ringing phone.

"I'm on my way to your house." Scarr spoke once she answered, and she chuckled.

"Mkay. Get me some food please." She rubbed her eye, before hanging up.

She dozed back off, waiting on him and Kianna to come to her house.

20 minutes later she was awoken by Scarr kissing her neck.

"Move before Kianna see you." She chuckled, turning her head.

"She sleep. I missed you fat mama." He kissed her lips, and she pulled back once he started to get carried away, laughing.

"I'm sure you did." She spread her legs, allowing him to lay on top of her.

"You ain't miss me?" He smirked, watching her bite her lip as he pressed against her.

"I did. How are you?" She mumbled, flipping them over and straddling his waist as he sat against headboard.

"Good now that I'm with you." He slapped her ass, gripping it in his hand, and she laughed.

"How long she been sleep?" India rubbed his face, referring to Kianna.

"She fell asleep like 10 minutes ago after she finished her food. Yours right there by the way." He pointed to it on her dresser.

"Thank you. Can we talk about us?" She mumbled, and he tilted his head to the side.

"Wassup fat mama?" He rubbed her waist.

"What are we doing Kayden?" She asked, holding her face near his.